✦Chapter 1✦

Mike's POV

  "You've been on my mind, I'm losing my minnnddd" Richie and I  sang along to glitter by tyler the creator, as I swept the floor and richie washed the dishes. A little while later we finished cleaning up our house. Rich and I plopped down on the couch, "Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked Richie, "I don't know..oh yeah old Tommy asked if I could pick up his grandson? So I guess we can do that." He replied, "alrighty" I nodded.

~*time skipppieeeee*~

We waited for old Tommy's grandson to walk out of Craig's grocery store, "How old is this kid?" I asked, "I think Tommy said he was around our age.." I nodded in response, and looked outside the window and saw a short, brown haired boy walk towards our car and then get in, "H-hey are you richie n mike?" The small boy asked, "yep..you're old Tommy's grandson right?" Richie asked, "Yeah..I'm will.." "Don't you work with your grandpa sometimes?" I inquired, "oh uh yeah sometimes..I like to help out when I can.." I nodded in response. "H-hey um my grandpa said he'd be home late and he doesn't want me home alone..could I possibly hang with you two for a bit?" Will asked us, "yeah sure.." I answered.

Will's POV

We soon get to the tozier twins' house. To be honest, they intimidate me. I know that they're in a gang, and they've done some things that I'm not so sure about. So far they seem nice, I just hope they don't kill me. I walk inside, to surprisingly see that the house isn't dirty, nor does it smell like drugs. I stand around awkwardly, "hey, you know you can sit down right?" Mike told me, and I sat down. I started to hear Richie and Mike speak in a language I don't know, "Will sembra davvero timido ... pensi che sia spaventato da noi?"(will seems really shy...you think he's scared of us) did I hear my name? I think to myself, "eh è comprensibile, siamo in una gang mikey abbiamo fatto un po 'di merda.." (eh it's understandable, we're in a gang mikey we've done some fucked up shit) I hear richie reply. They come back into the livingroom where I was, "Did your grandpa text you yet?" Richie asked and I shook my head, "Ya hungry?" Mike asked me, "uhmm..y-yes.." I replied sheepishly. A small smirk formed on mikey's face as he nodded, "Whatcha wanna eat bud?" He squatted in front of me like I was child, "uh do you guys have any apples?" I asked and he nodded, "is that all you want? I can order pizza or something?" I nodded, "i-i can eat some pizza.." Mikey nodded, got up and ruffled my hair, making me frown, "please don't do that.." I say quietly, "wha- oh sorry I guess.." he somewhat apologized. Mikey ordered the pizza, it came eventually and we ate. I guess these dudes are pretty alright.

Richie's POV

I sit at the table and count my money, what? I do this frequently, it's normal. I find that I'm short a couple hundred and remember that I let that bitch Andrew borrow some money from me. He was supposed to pay me back a week ago but I let him slide because he said his rent was due that week. If he doesn't have my shit today...gee wiz I'm gonna kill em...."Mikey vieni qui!" (Mikey come here) I call, and he came into the kitchen, "che cosa?"(what?) He asked, "remember how I gave Andy some money?" "Yeah? What did he not pay you back?" Mikey asked, "no..I did let him slide a week ago because he had to pay his rent..but this bitch said he'd pay me back yesterday...let's go pay him a little vist" I said and mikey nodded. You see, Mike and I are like literal partners in crime, like if I have a problem with someone, he also has problem with them too. "Should I bring kitty or spike?" Mikey asked(kitty is a smooth metal baseball bat and spike is a wooden baseball bat with nails in it like the bat in st) I thought about it for a moment, "kitty." He nodded and went upstairs to grab his bat. I called Andrew to set up our little 'date', "hey andyyyy...yeah..I'm fine..could you meet up with me on wolverine street? Near ann's bakery?...you can? alright coolio...see you then..alright bye" I hung up and waited on mikey at the door. Mikey came downstairs, bat In hand and headed towards the door. "Where are you two going? And what are you planning to do with that bat?" Will spoke up, "we're gonna take care of some business..stay here..we'll be back soon enough.." I answered and mikey nodded, "fine.." will replied, huffing a bit. We left and went to where we were gonna meet Andy.
"Wait here." I say to mikey, as I see Andy and exit the car. "Hey dudee" I smile fakely, "hey rich..look I'll have your money um this weekend okay? Um I'm a little caught up with bills n stuff. You understand right?" He replied, lying straight to my face. I signal Mikey to get out.

Mike's POV

I see Richie signaling me to get out, I do what I was told and bring my bat with me. Richie grabbed Andy and pushed him up against the wall at the end of the alley, I put the bat up to his neck. "Now listen here you little bitch, you were supposed to have my money yesterday, and I know that you fucking lied straight to my face a minute ago..so where the fuck is my money?!" Richie yelled at Andy, "i-i don't have it! I-i can g-get it to you tomorrow I swear!" Andy said cowardly, "give me your wallet." Richie ordered and Andy did what he was told, then richie counted what was inside, "20...45...60..you better have the rest of my money tomorrow at 12 o'clock sharp..or your a dead man" Richie spat and Andy nodded quickly. Richie grabbed the bat from me and swung it across Andy's face. "If you don't have my money tomorrow..all 140 dollars that's gonna be 10 times worst." Richie growled. I spat at him and walked to the car, richie followed. "He's a fucking bitch.." I said, "damn right he is" richie responded, "he better have your money tomorrow, or he's as good as meat piiieee" I chuckle and richie giggled, "jesus fuck that was lame as shit" he shook his head and laughed, "oh shit..its a lil blood on your bat..I'll clean it for you" richie said, "nah it's fine i got it.." I nodded, and richie hummed in response, driving home

A/n: hi yolll did you guys enjoy? Next chapter should be coming soonnn 1176 wordz