➶Chapter 2➶

Stan's POV

  Today Bill and I were gonna meet up, he said he had something important to tell me. To be honest I'm quite worried, Bill usually tells me everything, immediately. I just hope he hasn't done anything dumb.

  Bill and I honestly go way back, we've been friends for 13-ish years. That's a long time, but recently we haven't talked in a while so with him wanting to tell me something important is weird/worrying. I get up and get in the shower, humming my favorite song, snowbird by Anne murray. I get up and wrap my towel around my waist and go to my room to get some clothes.

I pull out a baby blue polo shirt, khaki shorts, and white socks. I put everything on and dry my hair with my towel. 'Hey, I'm gonna come over in like 10. That okay?' I text bill, 'yep, cya soon stanny boy' he texted back.

I make my way over to his ever so familiar house, and knock on the door. Bill gets the door, and pulls me into a tight hug. "Bill-" I sigh, "hello to you too, I missed you." I finish and he pulls away, "h-hey stan, m-missed you too." Bill smiled softly at me, and I smiled back. I walk inside and sit on his couch, "What did you want to tell me?" I ask with a hint of worry in my voice.

"W-wow always s-so straight t-to th-the point, h-huh?" Bill chuckled and shook his head, "Just tell me bill." I sigh and bill nods and takes a seat next to me. "Wuh-well Stan, um i-i I'm in a gang..." he tells me, "A gang!? A gang bill?! What the hell!? With who? Who else is in this gang of yours?" I yell, "c-calm down stan...the t-Tozier twins."

  Bill answered simply. My eyes widened, the Tozier twins are infamous for causing havoc and chaos, "Tozier twins!?" I put my head in my hands and shake my head, "s-stan chill okay? T-they're cool okay? They aren't e-evil people. They don't cause trouble intentionally-" "but b-bill they're infamous for all their wrong doings" I cut him off.

"I know s-stan...I'm sorry, but g-give them a c-chance, for me. B-bad timing but t-they're coming over soon.." Bill told me. I almost lost it, but I kept my composure and sighed, "okay fine, don't expect me to be nice at all." I replied sternly, bill nodded in response.

Bill's POV

Stan and I waited for Richie and Mike Tozier. The Tozier twins, they are actually really nice people, they might come off as intimidating but they're the complete opposite. I'm not sure why they formed the gang but I know why I joined. I needed protection, I knew they could protect me from the heathens that allegedly run the streets. I borrowed money from a 'close' friend, he was in a rival gang of the tozier twins, I was literally gonna pay him back the week after.

Before I was able to give him his money, I got jumped by his fucking gang. From there on out I knew I needed protection. I confided in the tozier twins and they let me in. To be honest they treat me like I'm family and I'm thankful for that. Soon enough, they were knocking on my door. I get up and open the door for them.

"Heyyy wassup big bill!" Richie chuckled and ruffled my hair, "heyo Billiam." I hear mikey say and smile at me, I smile back, "h-hey guys.." I greet the tall twins, "Who's that?" Mikey asked looking over at stan on the couch, "t-that's stan.." I answered him, "annnddd?" Richie added, "o-oh he's my b-bestfriend." I look over at stan, who has a annoyed look on his face. His eyes meet mine and his eyes soften before he looked at the twins.

Richie's POV

"Hey stan the man." I say to my new acquaintance, he scrunched up his face and had an annoyed look on his face, "hey." Stan replied blankly. Bill and I exchange looks and then look back at stan.

  "Do you have a problem?" Stan asked, with his arms crossed, "oh you're a fiesty little one aren't ya?" I smirked and mess up his hair a little, he quickly smacks my hand away, "don't. Touch. My. hair." He growled, "Damn, okay." I say and sit down next to him. 

  Mikey walks over to me and sits on my lap, since Bill has little room on his couch, "so stan, uh where ya from?" Mikey asked stan, trying to be polite, "Derry." He answered with no emotion, "oh- uhm okay." Mikey said softly, "you're heavyyyyyy! Get off mee!" I yell at mikey in a whiny voice , "shut up, no, I don't have anywhere else to sit and By the damn way we are the same weight so fuck off," "fuck you." I frowned a little, "Sorry for calling you a bitch." Mikey said softly and I smiled, "apology accepted bub."

Stan's POV

To be completely honest, the tozier twins are cool. They're surprisingly not menaces. And not to mention their brotherly love, is kinda cute...to be honest. "I'm sorry.." I spoke up, "for what stanny?" Richie asked, "for being rude to you two.." Richie and Mike exchanged looks and then looked at me, at the same time like they were in sync.

"It's okay." They answered at the same time and my eyes widened, "Y-yeah okay thanks" I replied, "Wichieee," I hear mikey use his whiny voice , "miiikkeeyyyy, what?" Richie asked, "on 3 say what comes to mind, I wanna see if we have that twin telepathy shit." Mikey answered him, and richie nodded, "1..2..3.." mikey counted, "Staniel!" They said at the same time a looked at me quickly then back at eachother.

"Woah! Again!" Richie said and I shook my head. "S-so what d-do you think of t-them?" Bill whispers to me, "they're cool, just like you said bill. I'm sorry for getting all worked up earlier," "i-its okay..s-staniel" Bill chuckled and I hit his arm.

"So stanny, what do you like? Just tryna make conversation." Richie asked me, "uh..um I like birds, they fascinate me" I answered, a light pink color spreading across my cheeks, "nice, I'm gonna call you bird boy now." Richie smirked a little at me, and I huffed, "you're not gonna call me that." He frowned, "why not?" Richie asked

"Because I said so." I answer sternly, "Fine." Richie rolled his eyes. "What's your favorite bird stan?" Mike asked, "um that's a hard question but um right now I think it's the golden pheasant" I smile at him, he nodded in response. "I think I know who I like better." I smirk, "it's me right?" I hear richie say, "ehhhh I don't know.." "what do you mean you don't know? I'm the better twin, no offense mikey, what can you not like about me?"

"First off you're cocky, you joke honestly too much, and judging from today I can tell you're too goofy for at least my liking" I answer him nonchalantly, "that was a rhetorical question staniel." Richie crossed his arms and turned away from me, "I was kidding kinda rich...sorry." I apologize gracefully, "I couldn't stay mad at you staniel, c'mere" he walked over and pulled me into a unwanted hug

"R-richie let go of me!" I squirm around in his arms and he thankfully let's go, "thank you." I scoff a little and fix my shirt, "you're welcome for hug staniel" "for fucks sake stop calling me that!" I shout at richie, "Ughh fine!" Richie threw up his hands,"thank you.." I sigh

Some time passes, the twins are still here and we're all hanging out, "I think by now I can tell you guys apart.." I say, "oh really?" Richie asked with a snarky tone, "yeah, besides one having glasses and the other one not having glasses...mikey's quieter than richie and richie can't keep his mouth shut," I replied simply, "eh okay then..let's test you forreal." Mikey said and got up with Richie.

They turned their backs to me and did something that I couldn't see. They turned back around, richie's glasses are gone. Honestly this is gonna to be hard, I mean they're matching and they are identical twins. "Which ones which?" They asked me at the same time, monotonously. "Can I ask you guys questions?" I ask

  They look at eachother then back at me nodding, "okay sooo, is it true that I like mikey more?" I ask to who I presumed to be Richie(mikey, on the left), "No, you like me better." He answered me, "hmm okay..." I hummed in response, "do you think I'm cute?" I asked the other twin which I thought was mike(richie, on the right), I saw a smirk form on his face, "yes, i think you're real cute stan." He replied.

"Okay, I know which ones which..richie's on the right, Mike's on the left." I answer confidently. Their jaws dropped, "how the the hell did you figure that out?" Mikey exclaimed, "well you see I know richie smirks a lot, like too much, dude you gotta stop. Anyways I saw him smirk when I asked if he thought I was cute..." "wow, good job staniel. Our mother couldn't even tell us apart sometimes.." richie patted me on the back, I nodded in response.

I ended staying the night, along with Richie and Mike. Today was good, I think the tozier twins are alright.

A/n: hey guys long chapter ik lol 1634 words including a/n, might double upload today who knows