✟Chapter 3✟

Richie's POV

I woke up on Bill's couch with Mikey next to me on the floor, "mike.." I whisper, "mike...mike" I whisper again, but a little louder. Mike whimpered and turned his head, "miiikkkeeeeyyyy" I said louder and gently slapping him"wake up!" Mikey groaned in response.

"Whyyyyyy?" Mikey opened his eyes and looked up at me, "because I have to tell you something.." a smirk spreads on my face, "what is it?" Mikey asked, with a groggy voice, "goodmorning" I kiss his forehead and smile at him. "Are you serious richie!? I'm mad at you now." He pouted and frowned at me, making me frown, "sorry bub." I apologize, "it's fine rich, what time is it?" Mikey inquired, rubbing his eyes, "8 am on the dot" Mikey's eyes widened, revealing a blood red color, "m-mikey?" I ask concerned,

"Yeah? Something wrong?" He asked me, "y-your eyes, t-they're red.." I answered, with a hint of worry In my voice, "i just woke up, they're bound to be a little red.." mikey answered nonchalantly, "no mike, your eyes, like the iris is red..l-like a blood red color" "can you stop joking for once richie?" Mikey sighed exasperated.

"Mike, I'm not joking okay...please just go look in the mirror." I replied seriously, and get up. Mikey gets up after me and walks to Bill's bathroom

Mike's POV

A stand in front of the mirror with my eyes closed, scared to open them. I reach my out for richie to hold it, he grabs my hand and holds it tight as I opened my eyes. Richie was telling the truth, my eyes were a blood red color. "R-richie.." I say shakily and squeeze his hand, "what do I do?" I ask, "i-i don't know, wanna go to the hospital?" "No, I don't..you know I hate hospitals rich-" I stop mid sentence and look at richie's eyes, that are now yellow, "r-rich...look in the mirror." I say hesitantly

Richie slowly turned his to look in the mirror, he gasped seeing his eyes. "Mike, what the hell is wrong with us?!" Richie exclaimed, I quickly cover his mouth to shut him up, "shhh! I don't want the others to wake up and see our eyes" I told him, he nodded slowly showing that he understood. I took my hand off of his mouth, "I think we should call mama.." he said, I nodded in response

(I know yoll wanted a visual so here ik it look kinda trash but that's okie😌)

Richie's POV

We texted Bill that we had to go home, so he wouldn't see us. Mikey and I sat in the livingroom, hearing the phone ring, "pick up...pick up...please." I mumbled to myself, while bouncing my knee up and down from being nervous. Our mother finally answered, "Mama...something's wrong with us.." I say solemnly, (in Italian)"what? What's wrong?" She asked, "mama, it's hard to explain over the phone..can we come see you?" Mikey asked, "yes, come over quick. I'm worried." Our mother told us.

We made it over to our mother's house, and knocked on the door. Mama opened the door and gasped seeing us, pulling us inside quickly.
She sat us down on the couch, "I have to tell you two something..." guilt lining her voice.

Mike's POV

I grab richie's hand, already knowing that he's nervous. To be honest I'm nervous aswell. Richie holds my hand tight as mama prepares to tell us, "Your father....he um..this is hard to say.." she trailed off, "Mama please, just tell us...what about papa?" I ask, "so you know how he would go on 'business' trips?" We nod in response, "those weren't business trips darlings, he was going to hell...it might sound far fetched but your father is satan.."(plot twist🤪🤪🤪)

Our eyes widened, "Mama...why're you lying to us?" Richie asked, his voice shaking. "Oh Richie...I'm sorry baby I'm not lying though I would never lie to you, or you mikey.." she caressed our cheeks and pulled us into a tight hug. I don't know what happened but tears just started falling, like a waterfall. I held onto her tight, like I was going to lose her.

Stan's POV

Today I was gonna hang out with my bestfriend Eddie. Eddie and Bill are my absolute best friends, if I'm not with Eddie, I'm with Bill. Vice versa. I wait for Eddie at the local cafe, sipping my green tea. I saw Eddie walk in and spot me, shooting me his bright smile, "hey stan!" He giggled and sat in front of me, "hey Eddie, you won't believe what happened yesterday!" I exclaimed excited.

"Oooohh omg tell me! But after I get my tea and biscuit okay?" I nod in response and let Eddie get his tea and biscuit. He comes back and takes a bite of his biscuit, "okay, I'm ready, shoot." Eddie gave me his full attention, "So yesterday, I went over to Bill's place because he said something important to tell me-"

"That he's in a gang with the tozier twins?" Eddie cut me off, "uh- well yeah..how'd you know?" I furrowed my brows, "bill told me like a week ago...he always does this because he likes to go through things with me first then you, because I tell him how you're most likely gonna react." Eddie answered me, and sipped his tea.

I smiled softly to myself, aww he cares about me, "Well um, did you meet them?" I smirk a little, "no...did you?" Eddie asked, "I did in fact." I smiled proudly, "weeeelllll tell me about them, don't leave any detail unturned." He smiled up at me, "well, Mike is quieter than richie and um richie cracks jokes like all the time. Richie smirks a lot, his hugs are kinda nice too..." blush spread across my cheeks, "uhm..they're actually nice and sweet, especially to eachother..its kinda like they only have eachother to be honest."

Eddie nodded, "are they cute?" He asked. My blush intensified, "um yeah..I mean like only a little bit though." I cough a little. Eddie smirked and nodded, "mhm okay." He said smugly. I frowned, "don't do that Eddie...they're only a little cute." Eddie nodded.

A/n: this chapter is a lil short but thats okay 1080 wordz