☹Chapter 7 ☹

Mike's POV

We were all sitting in our warehouse our father bought for us a couple years ago, Bev, Mike H., Bill, and Richie of course. Richie grabs a beer out of the mini fridge we have, "So..Hanlon, how's our cartel doing?" Richie asks Mike, who we refer to as Hanlon for less confusion, "good rich, this week a alone I made about four grand, I mean, with some help from bev." Mike grinned over at Beverly, "and your 'services' how are they doing?"

Richie asked Beverly, "good..added half of the earning to the funds," she replied, licking her cherry sucker, "good." Richie nods. Richie usually runs these gang meetings, he honestly declared himself as leader even though we all have the same level of power, "Richie?" I spoke up, "yeah?" "I keep forgetting but did rocky give us our money back?" I asked, knowing the answer already, "oh shit....no, fuck I forgot,"

Richie said biting his bottom lip, "how long has it been?" He asks me, "like a couple days, should we surprise him?" I smile devilishly, looking over at Bill and Richie, "hell yeah, he'll pay...one way or another.." Bill smirked, getting up from the small couch we have in here. Bill, Richie, and I are like the loan sharks of the gang, Hanlon handles our small drug cartel, and bev uses her body to her advantage to find and kill the pedophile scum of this neighborhood. Occasionally helping all of us out when we have to get someone big.

"Mikey, bring spike." Richie instructs me, I do as I was told, "uh how much does he owe?" "Jesus rich, you're all over the place, 600 bucks..can you remember that?" I roll my eyes, shaking my head, "fuck off before I beat you with kitty." Richie said putting on his gloves, I flip him off and walk out of the warehouse.

Soon we all arrive at the meeting spot we set with rocky, this time I get out the car first to talk to him, "Hey rocky.." I say trying to make small conversation before he gets his world wrocked, "u-uhm Hey Mike.." he stuttered, refusing to look at me, fucking coward. "Uhm..rocky..I'm in kinda a shitty situation right now and..I need to borrow some money...around 600?" "Look mike, I don't have it..I-i don't have your money." Rocky looks down, shaking a little.

I signal Bill n Richie to get out the car, "Hey Rocky! Think fast!" Richie said swinging the spiked bat across his face, Bill stepping on his chest as soon as he hit the ground, "the money. Now." Rocky didn't respond, only whimpering quietly. Bill pushes his foot down harder, "Now." He said sternly, Rocky barely able to move, reached in his pocket giving us his wallet.

I grabbed the bat from Richie, "Don't fuck with our money." I say before smashing the rest of his head in. "Haven't done that in awhile.." Richie chuckled, counting the money he had in his wallet, "fucking 70 bucks...broke ass. Let's go to his house and get what we need, yes?" Bill and I nod in agreement, cleaning up our mess before we left.

After raiding Rocky's house, as of which we'll sale for more money, Richie and I went home.

Richie's POV

"I'm so fucking tired.." I groan as I kick off my shoes, "fuck..Is will still here?" I asked Mikey, turning my head to look at him, "think so...Will?!" He called for him. Soon I see a smaller boy walk downstairs, "Y-yes?" Will said at the bottom of the steps, "Nothing, just wanted to see if you were still here.." I say monotonously, "o-oh...well I am.." I see a small blush appear on his cheeks, Causing me to smirk and giggle a little.

I make grabby hands at him, wanting him to come sit with me. Will looked confused but walked over to me anyways. I pull him into a tight hug, "Sorry we were gone all day.." I say softly, paying attention to what I say now, knowing he's sensitive, "it's okay.." he snuggled into my chest, "I'm gonna head to sleep guys..fuckin tired..oh and Will, your grandpa called saying he'd be out for the whole week, you're okay staying here right?" Mikey asked Will,

"Mhm..Thank you guys.." Will smiled sleepily, "no problem." Mike and I say simultaneously. Mike heads upstairs leaving Will and I. I kiss will's head, seeing him fall asleep in my arms, "must've been tired.." I giggle to myself softly, getting up and carrying him upstairs to the guest room, tucking him in bed. I scan the room, seeing drawings of flowers and serene landscapes, and a sketch of me and mike. He can draw really good, I look over at Will to see him fast asleep.

I pick up the sketch, flipping it over to see a poem, 'twins, brothers, inseparable.
Something you can't break,
Something they will hold forever,
Hand in hand, they take on life together.
Soft skin, rosy cheeks kissed by an angel,
Dark past, bad behavior, taken by the devil.
break them and reveal the inside, yet that will not happen, they keep themselves together for you. You'll Never find out because they're hardened glue.'

I finish reading the poem, feeling a feeling I've never felt before, something indescribable. I place the sketch back down on the table, thinking to myself 'at least it was good' . I leave the room quietly, wanting to go talk to mike about it, I go to his room to see him asleep, I crawl into his bed, staying quiet. I hear mike shuffle around, "Richie?" He says groggily, "yeah..?" "Whatcha doing? You okay?" He asked concerned, "I guess..it's just been wonky these past days..I think....I think I'm ready to see papa.." I whisper, "me too..."

"What if...what if..something goes wrong?"
"Like what?" "Like...I..i don't know..I'm worried Mikey" "it's gonna be okay....I think..I'm nervous too.." I pull mike into a tight hug, "we have eachother...that's all we need okay?" He nods, as I kiss his head.

A/n: this was a lil dry but more juicy stuff will come later