☬Chapter 4☬

Richie's POV

I was currently with my brother, Mikey, in his bed. I..I couldn't sleep last night because of what happened. Luckily our mother gave us something, like a potion or something, to make our eyes return to normal.

I felt alone since mike was asleep and I was awake, "Mike.." I said quietly, Mike just shifted a bit, "Mikey.." I say a little louder, this made Mikey whimper and turn away from me, making me feel more alone. "Mikey...please wake up, I-I feel so alone...I need you" I somewhat begged for Mikey to wake up, tears welling up in my eyes.

Mikey had turned to face me, and pulled me into a tight hug. I hate this feeling. The feeling of being weak, I know that Mike and I are twins, similar, yet so different. I feel like I need to protect Mike, as if I was the stronger more capable twin, even though we're pretty much the same, except for our personalities.

"I love you Richie, so much. I know how you are about being 'weak' when I console you but Richie just know I have your back..always. we'll get through this.." Mikey said softly and held me close, "promessa?"(promise?) "promessa." (Promise) Mikey kissed my head. To be honest, we just laid there for like an hour. Talking about what happened, what we're going to do about all of this, our father, while shedding a few tears.

We suddenly heard a knock on our door, "y-yo! Mikey, you here?!" I hear Bill's muffled voice through the door, "uh yeah I'm in here..um come in.." Mikey and I quickly wiped our tears before bill came in. "H-hey you guys alright?" Bill asked us concerned, you see, bill is like our brother, we love him like he's family, and he does the same.

"Mhm" I answer like usual, a little bit of a sad tone to it though, "okay g-good, well just wuh-wanted to tell you guys t-that old Tommy asked if you c-could watch will? Whatever his name is..a-and eds n stan are c-coming over." I nod in response, not having the energy to ask who the hell Eds is, "oh Tom said Wuh-will is g-gonna be dr-dropped off like s-soon so yea.." Bill exited the room, leaving me and Mikey again.

"You can stay in here if you want bubba" Mikey told me and nodded, "no no I'm fine I'll uh get up..I don't feel like being alone. T-tommow, ugh fuck, tomorrow, can we just have a like us day?" I asked, "of course rich, I've been wanting to have one of those days...you seemed so occupied when you were with Xavier.." "Well that's the past so yeah...I'm sorry though" I apologized, "its okay-" he got cut off by bill,

"Hey e-everyone's here n-now!" He yelled from downstairs. I give Mikey a quick hug and got up to fix my hair and pull on one of my Hawaiian Shirts, Mike said that my Hawaiian shirts are out of style but I don't give a damn.

Eddie's POV

I sit on the unfamiliar couch, looking at my friend's faces, who look completely calm and chill. While I'm over here, nervous about meeting the infamous Tozier twins. I hear footsteps coming from the stairs, my breathing becomes irregular, as my palms start to sweat. The twins stop at the bottom of the stairs, seeming to scan everyone's face.

To my surprise, they look saddened and unintimidating, "hey..." the one with the glasses spoke up and took a seat next to me, "h-hi..." I greet them both, sounding nervous, "hey, you eds?" The one without glasses asked me, while going over to sit on his brother's lap, "it's Eddie, not eds okay?" I say, somewhat irritated, "o-okay.." he responded and stayed quiet.

"Rich, mike, something happen?" I hear stan ask the twins. They simultaneously shake their heads 'no', staying silent. 'Guys they aren't like this usually' bill texted me n stan in our group chat, 'no shit sherlock' stan replied. I didn't say anything because this was my first time meeting them so I didn't have an idea of how they acted normally. "Um you guys wanna do something?" The small boy in the chair spoke up, "sure...like?" What I believed to be Mike asked,