❦Chapter 5❦

Mike's POV

It was cleaning day. Richie and I have a thing about keeping the house clean. Mama was always a clean freak, so I guess it just rubbed off on us. I sang along to boredom by Tyler, the creator . Richie was sweeping the floors, when I heard him drop the broom, and scream in pain.

I rush over to him to him hunched over, feathery black wings sprouting from his back. I watched, horrified for my dear brother. They finally stopped growing, they almost touched the ceiling how big they were. Richie lied on the floor, extremely weak. I picked him up and held him close, "m-mike...please.." he said weakly, "p-please what rich? Are you okay, you hurt?" I asked with worry pouring from my voice, "save...save me from this...I need you..help me.."

I set him down on the couch, his wings now retraced. I let him rest for a while, so he can regain his strength. After Richie had woke up, I made him something to eat to make sure he was completely better, "..richie?" I say hesitantly, "yeah?" Richie asked while eating his soup, "I think we need to talk to him"

"Papa?" He questioned, and I nodded, "Mikey...." Richie sighed, "I-i just wanna ignore all of this right now, okay?" "But richie...papa could possibly help us or at least give us answers.." I try to persuade him, "Mike...please..I just wanna forget that this Is happening to us..we'll handle the little affects and move on..please mikey.." he pleads and I give him a little nod.

Like I expected, what happened to richie, had happened to me. I screamed in agony, it felt like my skin was burning, and was being ripped apart. My wings were a white but with red tips at the bottom of each feather. Richie did what I had did for him, for me. I wanted to get answers so badly, but I stuck with richie and his decision.

Today was also supposed to be our 'just us day' so I was somewhat looking forward to that. "Yo mike! You wanna go to Papa DeVichi's restaurant?" Richie asked his italian accent sounding heavy, "hell yeah but dude why was your accent so strong? You sounded like ~pápà ĎéVíćhì~" I mocked him and he just chuckled and hit my arm playfully, "you're dumb.." "And you're dumber" I say back, giggling.

"Awwww we're like dumb and dumber.." Richie held his heart, "ooooh richie can we match today? I honestly think we're the cutest twins on earth" I giggle, "oh helllssss yeahhh, to both of those things" he giggled aswell. Richie picked out two Thrasher sweatshirts, some black jeans, and our pairs of black champion x timberlands.

Richie's POV

We made it to good ol Papa DeVichi's restaurant, they literally have the best spaghetti and don't even get me started on the garlic bread. Not to mention that Papa DeVichi is our uncle, from our mama's side. We get a booth, like usual, and wait for Maria to come 'wait' our table. Maria always flirts with us, we always laugh about when we get home.

I see Maria run up to our table, "hey you two..how've ya been?" She asks with that nasally voice of hers, "um good" I answer nodding, "what about you handsome?" Maria asked mikey, "I've been good aswell, how are you doing?" Mikey asked politely, "oh you know, the usual. Been a little lonely, I just need a big strong maann," She touched mikey's bicep.

Mikey chuckled, clearly uncomfortable, "well I hope you find the right one..." mikey said, "maybe I already did-" "Maria! Smettila di infastidirli e vai a farli come al solito!"(Stop bothering them and go make them their usual!) Uncle Vichi snapped at Maria, earning a small laugh from me, "Uncle Vichi! How are you?" Mikey smiled widely at our uncle, "Mikey n lil ol richie..I'm doing good, how's your mother?" He asked

"She's doing good, how's aunt gloria?" I ask, "she's the same, always nagging me, but I love her," Uncle Vichi laughed, "how's Papa diablo?(their dad)" "uhm good..." mikey said a little nervous, "ahhh that's good, oh tell him that Bobby owes me money.." Uncle Vichi chuckled and patted my back, walking back to the kitchen.

Mikey and I eventually eat our meals and leave, saying our goodbyes to Uncle Vichi and Maria. "What's up next?" I asked Mikey, "Arcade?" "Fuck yes! I'm boutta fuck some shit up!" I smiled wide, excited. We made it to our local arcade and spend 30 bucks on tokens. I play all the shooting games and some of the racing games with mikey n some other kids. "Aren't you a little old to be in a arcade?"

I hear someone behind me say, I turn to see an about 14 year old kid, with curly brown hair and a smirk on his face. I thought out what I was going to say back, "how old are ya kid?" I ask, to get some more info on him to come up with a better burn, "old enough to be fucking your mom.." the kid snickered. Something in me snapped, I pulled the kid by his shirt and got all up in his face, "listen here you little prick, say something about my mom again and you'll be as good as a dead man.." I growled at him, my sounding deeper than usual.

The kid's POV

"Tuh- yeah okay tough guy..try me" I taunted the older boy. I kid you not I saw with my own two eyes, his eyes turn yellow, with what looked like souls swirling around in his pupils. My breath hitched as my eyes widened, "what? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked and let go of my shirt, "scram before I beat your ass" the older boy spat at me. I've never ran so fast before. I had ran all the way home. I'll never go to that arcade again.

Mikey's POV

I went over to where Richie was, because I overheard him yelling at someone, then laughing. "What happened?" I ask him, "Dude, I just scared the living shit out of this dumbass kid.." Richie laughed, "rich..." I sighed, his eyes changing back as he calmed down "what did he do?" I questioned his reason of scaring him, "he said something about mama..." "you didn't beat his ass?!"

I exclaimed, "no..I probably would've gotten arrested dude and charged with assault..I couldn't risk it" He explained and I hummed in response. We eventually used up all of our tokens and got some dumb shit with our tickets. "Wanna go see a movie?" Richie asked, while we walked out of the arcade, "can we rent one instead of seeing one in a theater? I'm sweeepppyyy" I giggled, "yeah...oooh we should go get ferris bueller's day off!" He says excitedly, "yes! That's the best movie I swear...fErrIs BuElLeR yOu'rE mY hErrrOooOo" I laughed

Making him laugh, "that's the best part bro..you crack me up bubba" he ruffled my hair. We made it to Acacia Plaza, where the video store was. "Wichiee.." I start to whine, "mikeyyy..what?" Richie asked, giving off the same energy (periodt) "I wan piggyback ride..I'm tireedddd" I gave him puppy eyes, "ugh fine..only cause you're my brother " he knelt down a little so that I could get on his back.

I hop on his back and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck(not choking him tho lol) Richie carried me into the video store, and we looked for Ferris Bueller's day off. We found the movie and rented it for 3 days. We also bought a bunch of snacks.

Richie's POV

We get back home and set everything down on the coffee table. "Mikey you handle the food and drinks, I got the blankies, pillows, and turning on the movie." I run upstairs to grab some soft pillows and blankets, then bring them downstairs. I place the blankets n pillows on the couch. Mikey comes into the livingroom with popped popcorn, 4 beers, and some pop(soda/coke) cans. Mikey also put the candy we bought on the coffee table.

I turn off the lights and turn on the movie, snuggling up with mike on the couch, with the soft blankets on top of us. We laughed while watching the movie, eat popcorn and throw popcorn at eachother, and munch on our candy. Mikey started to doze off, so I turned off the TV and kissed his head, falling asleep myself.

A/n: this was a cute chapter 1452 words