Chapter 1

My name is y/n, I am 6 years old and this is my story...

I was walking down the empty, cold streets when I heard crying. I looked up from the soaked ground to come face to face with an ash blonde haired boy. He looked up at me, our gazes meeting each others. "What do you want?" He spat rudely. I stepped back out of shock and fell backwards but never actually hit the floor. I had closed my eyes ready for the impact that never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see the boy had gotten up and grabbed my hand.

I blushed, "thanks," I said and he smiled. "I'm Katsuki Bakugou, you?" He said warmly smiling at me. I smiled back, this kid was actually nice. "Y/n, I don't really know my last name, nice to meet you," I smiled towards him causing him to go all flustered.

Over the years me and him became really close his nickname for me was princess. I used to get bullied for not having a family but Katsuki saved me. We were 8 years old now.

"Ew look at her, she's so ugly," one of the boys whispered. By now Katsuki had developed his quirk. We were talking casually then he heard them. "One minute Princess," he said storming over to them. He scared them with his quirk and they left me alone. "Thank you Katsuki!" I smiled then hugged him.

At the time I lived in an orphanage. I hoped never to get adopted as this would mean me and Katsuki would be separated, and I didn't like that. Nope. Not one single bit.

After me and Katsuki's daily routine of meeting each other and playing he took me for ice cream with his mom. "Mom! Mom! This is my friend y/n!" The crimson eyed boy yelled tugging at her sleeve. She saw me and smiled warmly.

"Why hello little one I'm Katsuki's mother, Mitsuki Bakugou, I'm glad your friends with my son," she said. She looked a lot like him with the exception that she was female. I looked up at the lady and smiled. "Hi, I'm y/n!" I replied cheerfully. She smiled. "What's your favourite ice cream flavour?" Katsuki asked me. "hmm, I like f/f!" I said with a big smile plastered on my face. We ate the ice cream and Katsuki gave me a piece of a necklace. It was a Ying and Yang necklace that had bff written on it.

It was nice, he gave me the white piece. Once his mother put it on us we both connected it and smiled at one another. "Cute!" His mom squealed. She noticed it was getting dark. "Hmm I suppose it's time we get you back," she said with disappointment laced in her voice. I sighed and nodded.

I held Katsuki's hand as we walked back to the orphanage and they both helped me through the window. "Thanks Katsuki!" I yelled out the window waving at him, "See you tomorrow!" I smiled sweetly at him. I sat down on my bed as a lady walked up to me then walked off again without a word to me. She looked at me then spoke with a man.

After a bit of talking she approached me again. I sat there, bored. "Why hello there y/n," She said smiling. I hm'd and she continued, "I've heard a lot about you and I'll be adopting you!"
I froze up. "A-adopting?" I questioned looking into her eyes. "Yes!" She cheerfully replied. I looked down again, my eyes wide from shock.

"W-when," I stuttered. "Tomorrow!" She clasped her hands together. "At 8:30pm!" She continued. "I'm Inko Midoriya! But I must go, see you tomorrow then!" She said finally leaving. I sighed then layed down. 'Katsuki' was the last thing on my mind.

The next day

I awoke groaning to the sound of knocks on my window. "Katsuki?" I said tiredly rubbing my eyes. I peered out the window to come face to face with my favourite person in the world! "Katsuki!" I yelled happily. "One sec," I said before getting ready and brushing my hair. I hopped out the window and came face to face with him. A frown then came to my face as realization of what happened last night came to me. "I need to tell you something," I averted my gaze to the floor.

"I'm getting adopted,"