Dabi

"I'll go with Dabi, I'm sorry but I trust him the most, I'll miss you guys but I had to choose Dabi," I said. Dabi's frown turned into a bright smile and he hugged me. "Uh Dabi, your killing me," I said bearly able to breathe. I bid my farewells to Shoto and Katsuki and we went out separate ways. After we got back to the hideout Dabi told everyone about how I was offered to leave but I stayed. Everyone smiled happily at the fact that I stayed for my own will.

A few months later

After a few months me and Dabi were just chilling on the couch talking. Everyone else was our on missions so it was just the two of us laying on the couch top and tail style. "Your feet stink," I said with a hint of laughter. He smiled "yours aren't any better!" He protested then laughed.

He stayed silent for a while and I sat up. "Earth to Dabi, anyone there?" I said waving my hand in front of his face. He seemed to snap out of his day dream and looked at me. "Hey y/n can I ask you something?" He looked at me and I nodded "uh sure," I said tilting my head with slight confusion as his face grew red.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He said looking away with a flushed face. I blushed a deep scarlet, but nodded with a big grin plastered on my face. "Yes!" I replied happily hugging him. He hugged back and then kissed me.

A few years later

Me and Dabi had been dating for a while now and he was taking me out somewhere. "Where!?" I asked excitedly. "Surprise,", he replied simply but I could tell he was nervous. He drove me to a beautiful beach and we sat there for a while. The sun was beginning to set. He then went serious. "Y/n," he said fidgeting. "Hm?" I responded looking at him. "We've been dating for a while and I just wanted to ask if you uh do you wanna marry me?" He said in a sincere tone on one knee.I smiled and hugged him. "Of course I do!" I responded happily.

Another year later cuz I'm lazy

"Dad How'd you get those scars on your face?" S/N asked Dabi. "Burn marks," he replied lazily. S/N ran off without another word and Dabi went over to his daughter. "Hey D/N," he replied smiling. "Daddy," she said. She could only pronounce a few words at a time but it still brought a smile to his face. I came out of the kitchen and saw Dabi playing with D/N. I smiled at them and S/N came running out of his room. "Moomm im hungry," he said. I smiled and gave him a piece of fruit, "I want candy!" S/N pouted. "Too bad," I replied with a smile."look, I don't even get candy I doubt you will," Dabi said ruffling his hair.

I love my family

A/N: and that is Dabis ending done! I hope you liked it, to clear things up. You and Dabi stopped being villains and now live in a forest. I didn't know where to mention it so I did it here. Anyways Wolfi out 🐺