Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I walked towards the towering gates of the exams. I stood by Shoto ready for the entrance exam. "We don't need to take this dumb exam, tch," Shoto said slightly annoyed. "Whatever Sho, we can just show them out skills," I said leaning on his shoulder. He was my best friend and I trusted him with my life. I saw everyone rush in towards the robots and I got a good 90 points while Sho only got 75. I got first place and didn't pay attention to the rest of the scores.

I noticed a hot-headed boy getting angry. "I should of been first!" He yelled. I sighed "guess he wanted to be first huh?" I mumbled and went to Sho. "You did well, but you didn't give it your all," I sighed. He shrugged. "Whatever," he said with his normal monotone voice. We walked back and I tripped while talking just outside of school. I hit the concrete and Sho helped me up. "Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned voice. I nodded and went to get up but immediately fell again, but this time on a strong warmish surface. Sho had caught me in his back.

"I knew it," he said smiling and nodding his head. "Shut up," I playfully punched his shoulder. He smiled at me and gave me a piggy bag home. He brought me inside and put me on the sofa. "You didn't have to come all this way I could've done it on my own," I said "but I appreciate the effort," I added. He simply smiled and me and bandaged up my leg. "You've sprained it," he said with a worried voice. "I'm fine I'll just heal it," I said as I went to lean up before getting pushed down again. "You've used enough power today let me help," he said smiling and made an ice pack using his left hand. He placed it on my leg gently. "Ow," I complained. He simply apologized and continued.

After all the entrance of exam
Stuff and into class!

I walked with Sho to class 1-A. Me and him were in the same class luckily. But unfortunately for me, we had assigned seats. I sighed and sat by a loud mouthed boy arguing with another boy with glasses. I slammed my hand on to the table. "Can you both shut up?" I said with an annoyed tone. I didn't even glance at them. "Hey bitch! Don't talk to me that way!" He argued back. All of a sudden Sho was in front of me. "What did you just call her," he said glaring daggers at him. "A bitch," the spiky haired kid yelled then threw a punch. I appeared in front with my teleportation, "I can handle my own fights Sho," I said catching his fist. He looked at me for a minute.

Then his eyes went wide. "Princess?" He asked looking at the white pendant around my neck. Sho seemed to be confused. "Oh my god, Katsuki!" I yelled happily as I noticed his black necklace as well. I hugged him unaware of the glaring Sho was sending Katsuki. Everyone seemed to be in shock even Izuku. "What?" I asked the class. They all turned away. "Sho, this is my bff Katsuki, Katsuki, this is my other bff Sho or Shoto!" I said introducing one another to eachother. They both hm'd. I smiled.