Chapter 4

I was walking home like I normally do and got my phone out,

Explosion BOI
💥

Hey, were r u?
4:10pm

Somewhere your not
4:11pm

I'm waiting for you!
4:11pm

That's nice
4:12pm

Fuck you
4:13pm

That's not nice
4:13pm

I'm not nice
4:14pm

Anyways I'm walking home
4:15pm

Thanks for waiting for us
Cya back there 👌
4:15pm

Yup
4:15pm

I sighed and put my phone away and walked straight into something strong, "HM?" I looked up to come face to face with a stitched face boy until he grabbed me and threw me into a purple portal. "Hey!" I yelled tugging on his raven hair. He chuckled before getting in himself.

Earlier
Dabi's POV

I walked down the hall to hear my name called by lord hanso. I sighed and walked inside and set on my own by the window, he began scratching his neck. "I swear you have some sort of fetish with your neck scratching," I rolled my eyes. He glared his throat "anyways, I've seen that girl y/n l/n's quirk, she's quite powerful. With her various powers including healing, teleportation, shapeshifting, speed and even strength!" He said.

I shook my head, "HM," is all that i said. "Oh! Are they a girl?" Toga perked up, Shigaraki nodded. Toga smiled happily. "Oh and Dabi, you'll be the one to get her," He said with a slight smirk on his face. "Hm whatever," I rolled my eyes.

Present

I sighed as I grabbed the girl and slung her over my back. She began hitting it insesintly "put me down!" She yelled over and over again. I sighed in annoyance until she eventually died down. I looked up towards her noticing her pace slowing down. *Bang* "put me, *bang* down*" normally every syllable she said she would hit me. "Aww what happened to your hyper attitude?" I asked cooing. She had rested her arm on my shoulder and her head on her palm. "Your boring me, do something to entertain me," she asked bored.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked, she seemed relatively calm considering the situation. "Yea your the guy from the league of douches or something," she said and I chuckled at her remark. I put her down inside and handso just said, "hello," she wasn't paying attention at all. "hey," she said nonchalantly. "Hey! I'm Toga!" Toga said energetically. "Finally someone of interest! Hey I'm y/n," she replied shaking her hand. "And yea I know this is the league of villians," she sighed. "I don't really care, this place is boring as fuck," she pouted pulling her phone out. In which hanso took it from her. This moment she puffed up screaming "GIMME MY PHONE BACK FREAK!!" she yelled snatching it back.

I laughed a little. For a hero soon to be villain she was pretty funny. She sat in the corner and began playing some sort of game on it. Everyone stared at her surprised at her sudden outrage. "What?" She asked and everyone turned away from her. "Join us," Shigaraki said earning a glance from her. "Eh? No thanks," she said still on her phone. "Awww pleaseee," Toga pleaded. "Nah sorry don't know you guys like I know my friends," she said nonchalantly.

I was, of course, left to keep an eye on her while the group talked. I could hear them so to stop her from hearing I got out a pair of headphones. "You got music?" I asked. She looked up and nodded. I came down and sat next to her putting one earphone in her ear and one in mine. Actually her music wasn't half bad. "Hm not bad," I said. "woah, did a, villain, just... Complement me?!" She said sarcastically surprised. I laughed at her.

3rd person POV

The group all talked about what they were going to do about y/n. "How Bout we make her friends hate her! She only wanted to go back cuz of them!" Toga said happily. The group looked at one another agreeing. They all turned back to face the raven haired boy and the h/c haired girl.

"Fine, you can go home but let me take you there!" Toga said happily to the e/c eyed girl. Who just stood up. "Well maybe I'll see you in battle, huh? It was nice being here gotta admit some of you seem alright," she smiled warmly at everyone waving goodbye with Toga by her side.

They walked down the dimly lit streets, "you know, one day you and your friends will fight but you'll always be welcome with us," Toga smiled at her. Y/n closed eyed smiled back. "Thanks," she said. "Cya later huh?" Y/n said standing outside of her house. Toga nodded and ran away, confirming Shoto and Katsuki had seen y/n with her.

"What the hell was that?"