Chapter 5

"What the hell was that?" Katsuki asked the girl angrily. Y/n had no idea of what to say. What would she have said. 'oh yea, they kidnapped me and wanted me to join I said no and became friends with them and one walked me home?' psh how believable hmm? I sighed.

"Why are you sighing and hanging out with those evil people?" A calm voice came from behind the spiky haired hot-head. Shoto. "They're not that bad," I tried arguing awkwardly. "Um, I think you'll find they are!" Katsuki protested.

"Your a spy aren't you!" Shoto yelled in a high voice. "No!" I yelled back. "Then why were you with them HM? Telling them all our secrets? Or having a friendly chat?" The once calm boy began getting frustrated and angry.

3rd POV

The boys began arguing with y/n and saying things they'd regret in the future. They spat out insults. She just stood there and took it. "Are you done?" She asked tears welling up in her eyes. Shoto began to feel bad. This was his childhood best friend. His thoughts blocked out the truth. No she was a spy all along. Katsuki continued his barrage of insults until she simply ignored him and walked inside.

The next day

The boys had told everyone always her and how she was a spy. Even the teachers began to exclude her from secretive things. Everyone glared at her. She looked at her desk and heard all the comments until one made her snap.

"I thought she was suspicious, she was always to
nice," Shoto commented. She banged her hands on her desk, grabbed her things and walked out the home room. She walked home, sat on her bed and cried. 'i wasnt a spy!' she thought. She heard spray paint on her window. She looked over to see ururaka spraying something on it. She went outside and looked at it, 'traitor', it read. But ururaka was always so kind, she decided not to wipe it off, it would only be put back on anyways...

Y/N's POV
A few months later

I stood there looking at the new insults plastered on my house until people began yelling things at me. I didn't even know who they were. Someone threw something at me. It was a full can and it would've hurt. But, that boy from ages ago caught it and burnt it to a crisp with blue flames.

I stood there in shock, "D-Dabi?" I asked. He turned towards me and smiled. Everyone ran in fear of the villain. The hero's began coming and my classmates saw none of.it. They attempted to catch Dabi but he dodged with ease. "So you wanna come with us?" He asked kindly. I took his hand and left with him. Until, he turned around. "Oh and by the way, we offered her a place there first, but you know what she said?" He said letting go of my hand and looking at them directly. "No thanks, I have friends at home, I wouldn't betray them," he glared at them. "But she didn't it seems you have all betrayed her" And with that everyone was left feeling guilty for everything

Dabi just hugged me quick and we continued back to the hideout. We arrived at the lair. "Ah so she finally came!" Shigaraki said. "Yea, and this time to join..." I said. "Yay!!!" Toga said cheerfully. I smiled at her. 'finally a place to be accepted,' I thought.

A few months later

Me and everyone were close, we all understood how eachother felt. Me and Dabi got on the best tho. We were the closest. We went into the forest and I'd developed my quirk to its final form. I decide on what quirk I want to use depending on what colour my eyes are. I can change it on will.

Me and Dabi were in a forest and just walking. He set fire to a tree and I smiled at the newly spread forest fire. It was so pretty! "Woah! Dabi your fires amazing! I love it!" I smiled hugging him. Once the hug ended we nearly got lost. "Dabiii did you get us lost???" I said playfully punching his arm then leaning on it.

That's when I saw it. I nudged him indicating to the group of 1-A students from my old school. They saw the fire where me and Dabi where. They were now right Infront of us. Each of their eyes widening with their recognition of me.

"Y/n?" Aziwa asked. I smirked, "Hi Sensei," I said bittersweetly. He frowned, "what happened to you...?" Shoto asked sadly. "Oh don't give me that! You heard it from him on TV didn't you? You were the ones who betrayed ME," I said. "Please tell me you two are fighting," Mina said. I shook my head. "idiots I'm on his team," I said. They looked down sad. "No one else to blame but yourselves," I said frowning upon them.

"Dabi, cover me," I said and he nodded. I needed to get my energy ready for the battle I will have to change my quirk a lot. He flew around me surrounding me with flames. "Thanks," I said and began collecting my energy.
"In your opponent now," he smirked lighting his hand with blue fire.

The students went to go forward but Aziwa stopped them. "We don't know his powers. We know y/ns but not his. "You don't know hers anymore!" He said with an evil smirk. "I know all of your weakness! She told me!! Like payback huh?" He said as Aziwa charged at him.   Dabi dodged with ease.

"What a pathetic sensei," Dabi ridiculed kicking him on the head with his hands still in his pockets. Dabi had defeated Aziwa with ease and stood waiting for a next opponent. "Well?" He asked. Everyone stumbled back. "Dabi, I'm good," I said and he stopped the fire. I stood next to him. "I'll challenge her, she's probably still the same strength as before," Katsuki taunted. I looked at Dabi with a smirk and he did the same.

"Okay Katsuki," I said, my smirk getting bigger.

"Let's do this,"