Chapter 2

Katsuki's POV

"I'm getting adopted,"

Her small and quiet voice rung through my ears. I clutched the necklace I had. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Adopted?" I rasped out. "Y-yea," she stuttered, choking on tears. I hugged her tight, never wanting to let go. "I'll miss you so much, princess," I said and felt my shoulder grow wet and just hugged her tighter. "I'll see you in U.A, promise!" I said with a sad smile on my face.

She nodded. "Never forget me, okay?" She said and I smiled warmly. "I couldn't even if I tried,"
She hugged me one last time then went back to the orphanage. I sighed and stuck my hands in my pockets, tears streaming down my face. I walked in to my home. "Your home early," mom chimed in happily. "Is y/n comi-" "she's getting adopted," i Interrupted her with a sad yet... Cold tone. I walked up to my room noticing that even my mother looked sad. Was it my tone or that y/n was leaving?

I sat on my bed as I cried silently. I clutched the necklace and continued crying. "I'll see you in U.A, y/n..." I whispered before falling asleep.

Y/N's POV

I walked back to my new home. The lady ,named Inko, opened her door. I gotta say, the house was really nice. We both walked inside and a green haired boy approached Inko shyly. "M-mom w-who's that?" He asked meekly. "That's your new sister, y/n!" The boys mother said happily. "Y/n you will now be known as y/n Midoriya!" She added looking at me this time. I nodded and stuck my hand out. "I'm y/n uh Midoriya...? Y-you?" I said with my new last name. "I-im Izuku Midoriya," he whispered quietly. I nodded and he showed me to a modern room with a f/c bed and f/c walls with a wooden desk.

(Imagine the stuff as your favourite colors)

I stared at the room, it was amazing, "Thank you I love it," I said bowing then headed inside my room to unpack my clothes and other stuff

One year later
Junior high

(Btw you went to Shoto's junior high not Katsuki's)

I headed into my first day at school. My brother, Izuku, went to a different junior high. We separated when he had to go down the street and I went straight forward. I arrived at the gates and walked inside and the teacher made me introduce myself. "Hi, I'm y/n Midoriya and right now I know I have a quirk but I have no idea what it is," I said happily. "Okay take a seat next toooo," he continued the o until he pointed to a half red and half white haired boy. "Shoto," he finished and I walked over to him.

"Hey!" I said while sorting my stuff out. He just hm'd "You know, you could say hi back instead of going hm," I said with a calm face. "Okay then, if it bothers you that much. Hi,"he said with a bored expression. "Thanks uhm," I was about to say his name but I forgot. "Shoto Todoroki," he said to help me. I smiled and he smiled a small smile back.

After Class

I was walking around when I felt a sudden tug on my hair. "Ow!" I cried. They kept hold of my hair, "what's your quirk?" A girls voice said rudely. "I-i don't know!" I yelled. "So your a quirkless loser," she mocked. I was about to say something when I saw her feet get frozen over by ice. She let go for a second and I got away. Luckily. I ran into someone who seemed to be using his quirk. "Shoto?" I asked, he nodded and unfroze her "leave her alone she's not quirkless maybe if you focused less on being a loser and listened you would know she has one but she didn't know what it was, loser," he said with a stone cold glare. "Come on y/n let's go," he said to me. I glanced back and then looked forward.

Shoto's POV

I saw a girl holding that new girl y/n's hair. "Tch," I said at first as I was about to walk away. I sighed and turned around and froze the bullies legs allowing y/n to escape. "Leave her alone she's not quirkless maybe if you focused less on being a loser and listened you would know she has one but she didn't know what it was, loser," I said with a glare, bitterness tugging at my words. I saw the girls shocked face. "Why'd you help me?" She asked. "I don't like bullies, and don't take it personally cuz I didn't want to help you i just hate that girl," I said trying not to show emotion even though, for some reason, I did care and I had nothing against that girl. I saw her h/l h/c hair fall down as she looked at the floor "oh, ok..." Her voice said sadly.

I had no idea of what to do.
Ring
Ring
Ring
I sighed in relief. Saved by the bell. "time for class," I said and she followed me.

All through the years me and y/n got really close and we practiced our quirks together. Still unknown what hers was called she could shapeshift, heal, teleport, strength but not as strong as all mights and speed.

Y/n's POV

I practiced with Shoto nearly everyday for the exam. We both got in U.A purely on recommendations. I'm 16 now and Shoto is 16 approaching 17. I was quite short but if anyone was mean Shoto would soon put a stop to it.