Chapter 7

Me and Toga were happily strolling a down the busy streets, aware of the fearful glances we got and soon the hero's arrived. "Tch, great," I moaned sarcastically. "Oh well, more blood for me then," she said with a sadistic smile and eyes full of glee. We turned around and faced the hero's. "We're leaving," I said. "Your meant to be in prison!" One hero with a blue mask covering the bottom of his face. I rolled my eyes, "I'm not going to stay there Best Jeanist," I sighed and quickly got into a battle stance.

He readied himself as well then ran towards me throwing wires(I think that's what they are) at me. I dodged and grabbed them pulling him towards me then punching him in the face, knocking him out. Toga, on the other hand, was fighting Midnight. She seemed to be enjoying herself and slashed at her face leaving a cut on her nose. Soon other hero's arrived. Me and Toga, knowing we couldn't beat them all, ran off. "Aww I didn't get to collect any blood," she moaned with a frown.

The blonde girl ran on ahead and without realising it I had slowed me pace until fully stopping. I saw in the corner of my eye the hero's weren't following me. I was about to continue following Toga when I heard someone call me voice. "Y/N!" I glanced back to see two boys running towards me. Shoto and Katsuki. I sighed glancing around to see if my team was around to see me talking to hero's. Luckily, they weren't so I decided to have a quick conversation with them.

"What?" I said looking at them. "We're sorry!" Shoto said sadly, "please, come back," The ash blonde asked. I froze in my position. What do I say? These were my best friends but so was Dabi. Just as I was about to answer I felt a cold presence behind me. I cursed myself for talking to them. I glanced to the ground then back at them and mouthing, 'run'.

They looked at me than ran away, or so I thought, they'd climbed up a tree and watched what happened. "Why were you with them?" He questioned, my gaze still staring at the ground. "Look at me!" He yelled grabbing my shirt collar forcing me to look up at him. I flinched. He sighed and put me down. "you know what'll happen if Shigaraki finds you with them, so why were you there talking to them?" He continued to ask.

"They wanted to say sorry," I whispered. "What?" He asked. "They wanted to say sorry," I said a bit louder. He ran his hand through his hair and said, "and what else?" He questioned further knowing I would be this shy over something like that. "N-nothing," I stuttered. "Tell me!" He yelled causing me to flinch once again. This time he didn't calm down. He was mad, really mad. I felt tears prick my eyes. I'd never seen him this mad before. I stumbled back.

And then I ran. I turned around and ran. I ignored him call my name and continued to run. I don't know where I was going I just ran. I wanted to be as far away as I could from him. I could feel the anger radiating from him even though I was a while ahead. I knew if I stopped now I would regret it. I ended up heading towards the city. I think he noticed and his pace began to speed up. Before I could get any further a wall of blue fire surrounded me.

I saw Shoto and Katsuki jump out from a tree and try to defend me. I saw him throw him to the trees before heading towards me. I backed away as far as I could until I felt hot fire begin to burn my leg. He glared at me coldly and I felt fear consume me. I used my quirk by turning my eyes an icy blue and making a wall between us and making a stair case to try and get away. Unfortunately the heat of his flames melted it instantly but I still got out of the ring of fire.

I went to run but I heard him call my voice but in a sadder, more soft voice. "Y/N, please don't go, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of gotten angry," I turned around and came face to face with him. I saw tears in his eyes. I looked back towards Katsuki and Shoto then Dabi.

"I'll go with..."

A/n: sorry if this is rushed but this will be the end of the story and I'm going to so the choices of Dabi, Shoto or Katsuki. That's all Wolfi out 🐺