Eliza •Aftermath•[Colored]

The two fought to the end as they did their best to defeat each other.

"jUst GivE uP alReadY yOu wEaK liTtLe sHIt!!" The unknown female voice boomed through the ravine.

"Not until you don't exist!!!" The girl with the purple jacket fumed in anger as she used her nen to attack the enemy.

"hOnEy, tHat'Ll bE yOu!" ?????? Blasted a dark fountain of lazer to Eliza. Hitting the lazer might result turning into her slave, just like her friends.

In the end,?????? got defeated. But Eliza's pigtails were cut due to the offensive lazer of ??????.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Eliza looked at herself in the mirror. Messy looking, no more pigtails, her favourite jacket torn, most of her clothes were torn, but she wasn't wounded anymore.

"Shall I help you?" Eliza looked at the door to see the mother of an old friend, smiling at her.

"Why not?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Eliza looked at herself once in the mirror again. Once she set her friends from ??????'s slavery, their memory was blurry.

She decided it was a choice to avoid them first and revive herself.

She now has short hair, a black and yellow zipped up jacket, black jogging pants with yellow highlights, and her same old shoes.

She decided to explore zaban city and got some food she desired. She went home again, fixed herself and grabbed a radio.

She went to the near cliffside with a beautiful view around sunset. Eliza put notes on each of her friend's room to meet her here.

She waited looking at the sky while playing music on the radio.

Oh how she wish she has a bag of Doritos on her lap right now.

Actually made this in class and during lessons.

See ya savages~!