Wilten Rose Pt.2[Backstory+Digital]

[WARNING: Blood, gore, hateful words, Brutal]

Now I don't know if my writing changed but I did this before sleeping.

Here is a digital two sided drawing of Wilten Rose.

Rose sat on her bed, rethinking of the huge recent events that happened

Rose sat on her bed, rethinking of the huge recent events that happened. First off her parents started acting weird, and now she finds out somethings like the "slender mansion".

Eliza sighs, what has fate gotten her into? She felt like something was missing, something that is in the back of her mind, but she can't seem to find it.

Frustrated at the thought, her left eye socket suddenly twitched and bled a little, resulting in a stinging pain. She put her hand over the rose patch that serves as a bandaid.

Then something clicked. Not pain, but realization. She remembered a women, much more familiar to call that women a relative.

It clicked again. Eliza clutched the side of her head with the stinging sensation in the chest. Someone didn't stab her, but the pain in her left eye reminded her again of her sister.

Those blue, ocean eyes, stared into her weak form in the basement with pure hatred in her eyes. Eliza glared at the ground, the vivid memory reminding her back then at "sweet home".

"you're such a disgrace! A burden to this family! No wonder you have no talent.. All you do.. Is draw shit! Yet, you don't even know what to do in your adult life! This is why your brother went out of town. He got sick guiding your lazy ass!" Beatrice screamed in Eliza's face.

Her weak figure tied up on a chair in the middle of the dimly lit basement as her sister, Beatrice, shouted hateful words. Eliza already knew that she's a disgrace, a burden, whatever her family tells her what she is.

She's already broken, on the other side, the pain probably just turned numb. She hears those words everyday and it doesn't seems to hurt her no more ever since Beatrice came in town just to have a vacation for a week. Turns out, she was actually enjoying her vacation already, with the extra activity she's doing right now.

What she said about their brother was not true. Her brother was the one she truly believed the most. Successful, supportive, smart, lucky, kind, obedient, and he even has a family. Eliza would still text with her brother most of the time when she could, since she always get a beating in the night.

What confused her is, why isn't he acting like the others? Why isn't he.. being hateful towards her? Eliza thought she had a glimpse of hope when she finds a reason to tell her brother what has been happening but, her deep thinking just let her think that telling him would be pointless and would just involve him into trouble.

That glimmer of hope was forgotten as Beatrice had done something that would never be easily forgotten.

Their parents was in their room, probably doing something naughty, when Beatrice led Eliza down to the basement again for fun. Eliza stared blankly at the floor, ready to absorb the usual pain and misery her sister was going to give her, but oh she thought wrong.