Pool Struggle [Digital]

I want to laugh at that picture up there but idk why im not

So we went swimming on a saturday night up to 4am and let me tell you I legit turned pale.

As pale as friking Killua Zoldyck.

Like I have a picture but I dont want yall to be grossed out cause my hand got that texture of being in the water too long. TOO LONG.

STORYTIME!

So the resort was about a pool with waves for about a maximum of six feet and if you think that aint deep enough,

Lemme tell you, shit goes down once the pool waves.

So I was with my whole family, im glad my spoiled three year old cousin aint here but a male cousin at my same age along with his little brother came with us, we went swimming, we changed between this cold pool without waves to switching to the one with waves.

I have a little more siblings and im the youngest one and I have two sisters, one brother and his wife. Im just the one entering high school then.

It was a bunch of times when we switched pools until it was announced the final wave. No plants vs. Zombies stuff here.

So we, like, used all the shit and had fun in the pool nonstop. My sisters dRAGGED me, and not literally drag. I have this feeling if I dont come to the deepest place in the pool i would be the killjoy person and ruin the fun, so its more of like peer preassure.

I almost drowned(not really) that one time but my sister thats born before me, whos in college, was nice enough to help me float.

Let me tell you, im not exactly sure what my height is to now but the last time I checked it was 150cm or 4'11 so.... I really hoped to grow a centimeter or two.

But I still knew how to swim to like.. 6-7 feets deep unlike my male cousin whos to scared but I still understand.

All of that was over, I borrowed the floatees of my young other cousins and we(me and my male cousin) used it to float around the pool like sick fishes.

In the end I ended up sleeping on the pool, very obviously.

They all knew, they were like asking me if I really fell asleep and I was drowsy back then so I absolutely didn't give a shit and just said "yes".

I ate stuff and it was 3am in the morning. On the way home I drew this shit. Even if I was sleepy, I wanted to experiment drawing something on water.

Orrr..... Just a lazy ass style

 Just a lazy ass style

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

See ya savages~!