Wilten Rose[Special+Backstory]

[Special at the end of Chapter, backstory starts now]

*WARNING! Sensitive mentions below, blood and gore including, swearing*

×Wilten Rose's POV×

Why.

I've always thought everything was fine, until freshman year...

I don't understand why

If they think my life is normal, it's chaos in disguise. I don't even know what happened to my parents nor what made them like what they are now.

Every single day...every morning..their personality is the same as always. But what is this phenomenon?

Every single night...it's unlikely of them.

They became abusive. Kicked me, shouted at me, laughed at me,cut me, bruised me, whipped me without mercy, all only in the night. After they hurt me, I hear voices in my head everytime I tried to forget and sleep. Because of them, I always stay in my room. The sunlight from the window is the only thing keeping me sane.

Whenever I can't sleep like...everytime.., I draw and pour out my feelings on them, or I can even find inspiration on my phone at the middle of night.

I was 13 back then until I had enough when I was age 20. I packed all my shit, art materials and went off to an abandoned Hospital.

It doesn't even scare me anymore, the fact that I only have little bit of sanity left. An illuminating light comes from a random room, and I chose to follow it cause why the fuck not?

I went in the room without fear and looked around.

'wow'

There were so much weapons in front of me but a pair caught my eyes...

Two shining blades with purple lining on them.

'perfect'

I gathered them and admired my reflection upon them. I decided to keep them, grabbed another small pocket knife with a purple handle and went off to my random destination.

I found this cabin in the woods and decided to temporarily live in it. I can live, cook, clean, and survive. I used the huge money I stole from my parents on groceries.

I just wore simple dull clothes. Nothing too fancy, nothing that's catching attention, yet someone decided to judge me. After I bought some stuff, I saw him standing there. Whats even worst? They decided to stand near the forest where 'my' cabin is. I decided to knock him out by using my bare fist on the back of his neck.

I was deciding what I'd do when he wakes up. Then I just knew what to punish him for.

I changed into my normal clothes, my purple jacket with oranges, black pants, white shirt and the purple shoes that comes with my knives.

I became insane, right at this moment, thinking what I'd do with him. I tied him up. I got the rope from the cabin, I don't know why it's there.

I sharpened my knife as I sat beside his tied body. Memories flashed through my mind as this was one of the guys that made my early elementary years loose like hell.

I smiled even more widely, probably looking like a serial killer. Exactly.

He was starting to wake up. Oh boy the fun is starting.

He tried to scream, but oh did I forget to tell you that I tied a rope around his mouth as a gag? Now no kinky shit here. He struggled as I watch him squirm in attempt to escape and terror.