Create A Child OC[Meme|Spoiler]

So what have I been doing? I was on a long trip. Did I say three? No. I meant FOUR DAY TRIP. And I didn't know they extended it XD

So. This is a different post, huh?

Heres a funny back story to it actually.

I never researched memes to have this idea.

Okay, im telling ya.

So I was drawing, digitally cause Im still on this trip, I made a new oc dedicated to my 5 year old male cousin. Yeah, spoilers, the chapter title told ya.

I wasn't done, but I didn't fret because of it. I needed to use the bathroom, so I asked my mom if we can go. We did go and I went on my own into a stall. I did my thing and looked at the flusher. It looks like a button, which reminds me of the blue button meme.

So I was hit with inspiration, by a friking TOILET!

I got my phone and immediately chopping the air, and captured it many times. I will show you the screenshot later. I saw one picture that satisfied my artistic hormones. I dont know if that exists or whatever, but Im calling the feeling as that.

So we went out back to my dad and I started editing on the way. And It was done.

Spoiler ahead, but im pretty sure you want to see more art from me xD or not...

I realized the screenshot spoiled the whole art, but I cropped it xD

Also, as if im sans and Alex is papyrus, you would have seen her cringe at my puns, but now, iTs HeR tuRn

So much art pending for me to finish, but I just need inspiration to finish them all, and you guys are one of 'em!

See ya savages~!