A tiny situation!

[ Kirishima's POV]

  It was a normal day for me, got dressed, had breakfast. But it all changed when I came to school. I sat down at my original seat, I noticed Bakugou wasn't there and mr. Aizawa was late.

Finally Mr. Aizawa had came in and told us to shut up as usual. "Okay class, we have a tiny situation." I felt everyone's confused glances, "so Bakugou he turned into a child because of a middle schooler he ran into, I have to file a report so be good and watch over him."

Suddenly Bakugou came from outside the door as Mr. Aizawa said, "If you hurt my smol bean you get detention!" As soon as mr. Aizawa left everyone ran up to the tiny, cute Bakugou.

Me? Oh.. I stayed in my seat. One, I didn't want detention and two, I wasn't feeling well today. But not a sick not feeling well, more like a sad not feeling well.

I heard a sweet, soft voice yell, "Kiri! Kiri! Kiri!" As young Bakugou ran up to me. I got some jealous stares from the girls, wishing they were me right now.

"Hey, Bakugou!" I didn't think he young Bakugou would even know who I was. "Are you drawing something?" Indeed I was, drawing a picture of young Bakugou.

"Woah, your really good, kiri!" And at this moment, I tuned everyone else out and I could only hear Bakugou.

"Can I draw with you, Kiri?" I nodded my head yes and lifted him up on my lap. He began to draw, his drawing was amazing! It's like his skills never changed, the only thing that changed was his voice, appearance, and age.

  "LOOK EVERYONE, I DREW KIRI!" Everyone huddled up next to us and either said ohh or wow or your so good at drawing.

"Why did you draw Kirishima?" I heard Izuku say. "Because! I have a crush on him, he's my favorite!"

I think that when your a child you say anything that pops up in your mind. I don't think the old Bakugou would have wanted me to hear that.

  I heard some fangirling here and there but they were acting pretty calm about the situation.

The real question is, Does Bakugou really like me?

"Hey Bakugou, is what you said true?" "Of course!" I didn't expect this type of behavior from Bakugou he's usually like DIE! DIE! DIEEEEEEEEEEEE! But right now he's really calm.

  "Hey kiri?" "Yeah" I said not looking up from my drawing. "Your amazing." I blushed and looked away, okay where's the real Bakugou? Was he really this nice when he was five?

  Sooner or later Mina came and snatched Bakugou away. She lifted him in the air and said, "Is this really Bakugou?" But before she could ponder long, Bakugou started crying.

"Guys look he's crying what do I do?" Mina put him down and he came running towards me and gave me a hug.

  Mr. Aizawa came in and said, "I have the antidote! Come here Bakugou." And Bakugou ran towards him giggling, Bakugou would never giggle...

Mr. Aizawa poured the liquid in his mouth
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). There was fog everywhere and poof, just like magic the Bakugou I know was there.

He looked confused.

Do I tell him? No.... you know I should it's only manly.

I called Bakugou over and said, "You know when you were Young Bakugou." I dragged off my sentence and Bakugou gave me a continue look. "You said umm...never mind."

  Bakugou gave me a confused look and shrugged. I'm sure one of the girls is going to tell him anyway.

The bell rang and we had lunch, I still wasn't feeling better, still sad even though young Bakugou cheered me up a bit. I decided not to eat anything and wondered around the cafe.

I saw Bakugou wave at me, he was sitting with Ochaco, Todoroki, Izuku, Mina, Sero, frog girl, and Kaminari.

I went to their table and sat down next to Bakugou. I put my feet on the chair and hugged my knees.

"What's wrong?" Mina said not looking up from her food. "Nothing.." "come one I know when something is up." I kept saying nothing is wrong but everything I said that she was say what's wrong over and over until I had enough.

  I slammed my hands on the table making everyone look up. I couldn't move.. it was like something was controlling me and I made the biggest regret.

"Mina! Why do always have this mother personality? It's annoying, just one time could you stop being so pushy? Just shut up, or right I forgot you can't! Because you have to much of a big mouth-"

What did I just say? She looked away from me and ran off tears in her eyes. Bakugou looked disappointed and surprised I..I was never mean before.

"Mina wait!" But she was already gone. I felt my whole body telling me done, done, done, done, done, done. Over and over. I slowly got up and walked away.

"Kiri! Wait." It was Bakugou. I didn't turn back, I didn't say anything. Which each step I took, I also took hesitation.

My eyes drooped down, my arms had no motion and my face had no emotion.

Why did I say that? She only wanted to know what was wrong with me. She's a good enough friend to see through my lies.

I went to class early knowing me and Mina had a fighting battle today.