5

Kirishima's POV
It has already been a week since I was hospitalized. It's pretty boring. I had Kaminari come in to apologize and Mina and Bakugo came. That was really fun but Bakugo is gone now and I miss him.

I heard that some time soon I'm going to be needing surgery and there is a fifty fifty percent change that I will die. I'm really scared. No body knows about it except me only because I overheard it and the doctors found out. I've been thinking if I should tell bakugo or not.

"Kirishima you have a visitor." The nurse said. The nurse opened the door to reveal Bakugo. The nurse stood out of the room so we could talk.

"How have you been holding up?"

"I'm fine. Just scared."

"Why? All you need is to rest and you'll be better in no time."

"No," I stated "They said I have to take surgery and I have a fifty fifty chance of surviving." I began to cry and Bakugo wiped my tear away. I stared in Bakugo's eyes for a while, "You're eyes are pretty."

Third person POV
Kirishima starred in Bakugo's eyes leaning forward their faces just inches away, their breaths tingling in each other's faces. It was like a gap they both knew they wanted to close. Soon enough Bakugo decided to close that gap. And he kissed Kirishima but the surprising thing is that Kirishima kissed back.