7

Bakugo's POV

I decided I'd go see Kirishima, no matter how much it breaks my heart to see him in this state. Kirishima might not be able to hear me or see me in his case but I still want to see him.

I walked to the Hospital which was two miles away but I needed fresh air anyways. I entered the Hospital and saw a guy on a stretcher he was bleeding and it didn't look like he was going to make it.

I walked into the room Kirishima was in and the nurse greeted me a hello and left the room to do some business. I sat down in the chair next to Kirishima's bed. It was early before school I should say. I didn't want to go to school because it feels like I had just lost someone important to me.

I held Kirishima's hand and whispered, "I love you." I got up and headed to school.

Kirishima's POV

It was dark there was nothing there just dark. My scenery change as I was in a ocean like place I was slowly drowning, falling down to the bottom of the sea.

A hand was just in my reach. Then I heard I love you, it sounded like Bakugo. "I can hear you! Please help me wake up!" The hand started fading away slowly... it was dark again and there was nothing else in sight.

Bakugo's POV
I opened the door to class 1-A as everyone looked at me. I don't blame them I looked horrible, I just didn't have the energy to actually get ready for school now that Kirishima is in a coma.

Everyone looked at me with sympathetic eyes. It didn't make me feel better not at all. It made me remember my situation. I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I didn't bother to go in the classroom, I just left.

Mina's POV

I looked at Mr. Aizawa in a 'can I go check on my friend' type of way and he just nodded and I got up from my seat and went to find Bakugo.

I looked and looked and looked but he was no where. The only place I didn't check was the boys bathroom and trust me I already checked his dorm. I slowly entered the boys bathroom and saw a crying Bakugo on the floor. He was hugging his knees.

"What are you doing in here? Your a girl!" "Well duh I know I'm a girl, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I know it's tuff, but Kirishima was my friend too and I miss him as much as you do. I'm not telling you to live one and give up because Kirishima is strong. Christ even his quirk is physical strength. He'll make it. I promise."

"You promise?"

"Heh. I promise." I said as I stuck a hand out for Bakugo to grab.