11 (last one)

I saw Kirishima and decided to go see if he was okay. "What's wring Eijiro you seem off lately."

His face turned bright red as I said his name and I got an idea. "Eijiro, Eijiro, Eijiro, Eijiro."
He looked like he was about to burst. He was definitely turned on.

I kept saying his name to make him go crazy after saying his name like a million times he cracked and...well... this is what happened..
"Ahh~"

There was silence for a few minutes until I burst out laughing. Kirishima just moaned because I called him by his first name.

Well of course this turned me on but it didn't right away because I was really surprised and didn't know what to do.

"D-don't laugh at me!" He yelled obviously flustered.

"Eijiro, Eijiro, Eijiro, Eijiro!" I said it more times this time and of course he moaned again.

This time I just kissed him instead of laughing. It was a little surprising that he reacted the way he did but who cares.

Then he started doing it to me. "Katsuki, Katsuki, matsuri!" Of course I didn't moan because I'm not a weirdo like shitty hair over here.

—time skip—

Kirishima came over to my house we ate dinner and I tried not to call my mom a old hag in front of kiri but obviously that didn't work.

We went to my room and just talked and talked and basically talked. Kirishima was doing most of the talking though. He was rambling but I thought it was cute. I thought he was cute.

Kirishima was laying near the edge of the bed so when he leaned over he almost fell over but I grabbed his shirt which caused him to fall on top of me.

We looked at each other for a while but this was getting to me. I just wanted to touch him.
I had enough and couldn't take this any longer.

I flipped us both over to where I was on top. "Bakugo what are you-" I leaned in towards him and kissed his neck. I began to lick his neck searching for a sweet spot.

After five seconds of searching he tugged at my hair, looks like I found a sweet spot. I decided to abuse it and bite down where his sweet spot was. "Ahh~" he covers his mouth after that.

I removed his hand and spoke, "let me hear you!" So he removed his hand and looked at me like he was getting a idea.

Sooner or later I found myself, looking up at Kirishima he had flipped us over. He smiled his stupid grin and I just glared.

He licked my neck everywhere and every time I moaned because basically my whole neck was my sweet spot.

After our heated session Kirishima wore tired so I put him to sleep and kissed his forehead.

A/N don't you ever request for this again, I might do it maybe but never again, sorry that I have to end this book like this :( I was getting tired of it, I don't think a lot of people liked it so I'm going to start a new Kiribaku book but WAY better then this one ;) see ya next time :P