9

Bakugo's POV
It was another boring day. Aizawa was talking about physical close combat. Hello! My quirk is explosions there's no close combat to that! Kirishima's been in his dorm since class ended.

I decided to go check on Kirishima I was starting to get worried. It's been a hour and he hasn't even came out for food or water or just to say hi. I knock on the door, when there's no respond I knock again.

I waited longer this time but there still was no answer. I tried jiggling the doorknob to find that the door was unlocked this whole time. I went past the kitchen, to the living room, to his bedroom door which was halfway opened.

"Hey, Kirishima y..." My words got all jumbled up because I couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me. A head of me!! I-it was Kirishima with tear rolling down his eyes. Not a sight I thought I would ever see.

But the thing that shocked me the most was that he had a big red dot of blood on his head. When he looked at me, it was like he was saying 'help me' but not get a ambulance type of help me more like a... emotional help me.

I walked towards him slowly, still in shock of what I'm seeing. I kneel down to him in his state he was about to make me cry! Soon enough tears roll down my face and we're both here just crying with each other.

"What happened to you?" Kirishima looked at me with embarrassment in his eyes. "I went to go visit my mom straight after class ended, when I entered the house there were beer bottles scattered around the tables." Kirishima took a pause and started crying but soon started talking again.

"I saw my mom on the floor," he said in a more high pitched voice cracky tone. "And she was bleeding in the stomach I couldn't tell if she was dead or losing blood, I didn't have time to call the police because my stepfather came down the stairs and he..he...he"

He started crying again. I was making me cry, I didn't stop crying from when I started. He is really sad I've never seen him like this.

"Hey..Hey calm down, it's okay." I said hugging  him sideways. He started to continue from what he was saying.

"He came down and tried to hit me with a beer bottle but I dodged it and he said, 'your so stupid just like your mom, I'm glad I got rid of her when I did' I was in shock so he got the chance to hit me with the beer bottle," Kirishima said now pointing at the blood on his forehead.

"I ran until he couldn't chase me anymore and called the cops they came and... and..... and w..when they came by the arrested him and found out my mom was dead."

Kirishima's POV
Bakugo's eyes widened as I said this. He could tell I was about to break down and cry so he just held me close to him, my head on his chest. I just cried and he just comforted me for what seemed like the past hour.

"Back then, when you said you loved me at the hospital I didn't know what to think. And I didn't know if I loved you back or not. Now I realize that I love you too."

Bakugo just stared at me for a short second then he smiled and started crying resting his forehead on my shoulder. I knew eventually he was going to fall asleep but this position made me feel safe and comfortable.

I wanted to say one last thing before I fell asleep. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Before I fell asleep I heard a quick yes and that made me smile.

—Next day—

I wake up with a blonde girl with spiky hair like bakugo hovering over me. I looked over at Bakugo for help but he was sleep. "Hey, I'm Bakugo's mom. Are his boyfriend?"

I didn't know if Bakugo wanted everyone to know about 'us' but this is his mom, she should know.

"Yes, I'm Bakugo's boyfriend." As I said this she got a huge grin in her face, you know the one Bakugo makes when he just murdered someone.

"Finally my son is all grown up." She said proudly, with tears in her eye. I like her, she's nice.

"Hey when you get off of school come back over here, I have a surprise for Bakugo and I need your help." I nodded my head and she walked away.

—Time skip—

In class 1-A we were having "free time" because that's what we do every time Aizawa goes to sleep in his yellow sleeping bag.

I was talking with Bakugo, kaminari, seri, and Mina. We were all laughing because of what Mina said.

And this is where it all started to get out of hand.

Midoriya came over. "Hey Bakugo." He said whilst smelling at him. It seemed like something was on his mind. Midoriya talked for a while but he was acting weird.

"Oi, what's wrong with you, Deku?" Midoriya gave him a tired expression. Bakugo was dumbfounded but I knew EXACTLY what was going on here, and all might help me I didn't like it.

"Isn't it obvio.."  slam     I had slammed my hands on the table before Midoriya could finish his sentence. Surprisingly Aizawa didn't wake up.

"Izuku, I'm going to stop you right there! I know what your doing and just so you know me and Bakugo are dating so don't even ask."

Damn. I said that while everyone was looking at me. I felt mad but I also felt my anxiety kicking in everyone was staring at me and Bakugo now they know.

I got out my seat and stormed away. I heard four people say, "Kirishima wait" but I could on lay recognize one voice and it was Bakugo's.

I feel like the dumbest person alive right now.