Why? Why are you doing this to me?

Kirishima's POV

I wake up in a room, it's familiar but.. it's not my room. I looked down and Bakugou was there. I slipped out of his grip and exited the room and out the front door.

I went to my dorm and got dressed. Once I was done I went outside for a little while, until class started. I ran to a nearby tree and leaned on it.

I pulled out my phone, I went to messages and went straight to Bakugou's, Are last texts were about how much Kaminari looked like pikachu.

K: hey, are you up?
B: yeah, what do you want?
K: I wanted to check up on you? Do you remember anything that happened last night?
B: uhh no, why?
K: no reason

Bakugou's POV

He's hiding something, and it was super obvious to. I walked into the learning ground, where everyone goes to chill before class. Surprisingly Kirishima wasn't here, he usually is.

I don't know what happened yesterday, but obviously he doesn't want me to know about it. Maybe something embarrassing happened to him, or he got into danger.

The bell cut off my thinking as I slowly walked to class.

I opened the door and shitty hair was already there. I took a seat next to him since Aizawa stopped the assigned seat thing.

(Time skip)

Kirishima's leg healed greatly. And fast. He was able to walk without using crunches but he was limping a bit.

Someone with dark, dark black hair and red eyes came over to our table for lunch. "Hey, my friend wanted me to give you this, she's the girl over there with the blonde hair and pink jumpsuit.

I snatched the note from Kirishima and began reading it, on the front it read: To: my dearest Kisrishima. From: your future wife, god miss me with this cringe shit.

Dear Kirishima,
I have seen you for a while now, the way you smile, laugh and fight is wonderful, you don't know me, my name is Ilean and I think that I like you, hope you accept my feelings.

I got really mad during reading this note, and I don't know why.. what is this? This is obviously love but why towards a boy? Not just a boy, my best friend.

"Hey Bakugou let me read it, it was for me not you." I thought for a moment, "No!" A few seconds went by and the note was snatched for me in a flash.

Kirishima began to read the note, he looked disturbed but.. not disturbed? I couldn't really tell his expression.

"Are you going to accept her feeling?" He didn't say anything for a good two minutes then said, "No. I like someone else."

It would have been better if he didn't like anyone at all, the chances of him liking me is like one to a million. That's never going to happen especially because I'm a boy.

Kirishima's Pov
"I'll be back." I said as I left to go to the bathroom, my head has been hurting for a while now.

I rinsed my face in water. I looked at myself in the mirror "come...come....come.....come......come!!!!" "What? Who's there?" I yelled at the voice.
  I opened all the stall and no one was in there. "Come.......come........come.........come."

I covered my ears the voice was a high pitched annoying voice. "Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"