5//asra//Goodnight kisses

Okay so ive been pondering on this sorta idea for a while, and i remembered how much i fucking AD O r E slow dancing, its just so fucking cute i cant so h e r e.

Im sorry its late and this is rushed and i spelled some things wrong sorrY.

Prompt: Truth or dare, Slow dancing, "Shut up" "Make me."

Warnings: poor writing

Y/n's pov

It was a Friday at the palace, meaning Me, Nadia, and Julian's
"Truth or Dare" night was tonight.

Normally, i'd be fine, but tonight was a little different;

I invited Asra.

He said he'd think about it, but i have a strong feeling that he'll come and join us.

I was sitting down at the edge of the bed, thinking on whether or not i should show up tonight myself, when i hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." i yell quietly, and i hear the door open.

I glance up and see Nadia peeking in my room.

"Hello? Y/n its just me." She says, and i breathe out a sigh of relief.

"How are you feeling about tonight?" she asks, walking over and sitting down next to me on  my bed.

"I don't think i want to go." i mumble, putting my head in my hands.

"No No No, Y/n-" She says, pulling my hands away from my face and holding them in hers.

"You're going to go, and its going to be fine. Asra is coming for you, not to see us. Its going to be fine, just like every other time, plus who knows, you might leave with a kiss goodnight-" She starts to say, and i hit her with a pillow.

"Thanks Nadia, i'll- I'll go but i cant promise i'll stay." i say, placing the pillow back on my lap.

She nods as she stands up, and satisfied with my answer, leaves the room.

Nadia's pov

Once getting the answer i wanted out of y/n, i run down the hallway to Julian's room, bursting through the door.

"All good on my side, you?" i say, trying to catch my breath.

He smirks and nods.

So our plan is in action.

Y/n's pov (Again, sorry)

I pull out my phone, tapping the screen, which illuminates.

'5:55' I read, shit.

I quickly run over take one last look in the mirror, to make sure i look alright, before frantically placing my phone in my pocket and bursting out the door, running down the hallway towards the ballroom.

I stop infront of the stairs.
I see Nadia and Julian sitting on the bench we all normally sit on, discussing something, both grinning.
Portia, who is also there, standing to the side, nudges them, causing them to stop their discussion and turn their heads towards me.
Portia hasnt watched a truth or dare night in a while, i raise a suspicious eyebrow at both Nadia and Julian, but they just smile at me innocently.

I quickly dismiss my suspicion and quicken my pace as i run down the stairs, eager to talk to portia before asra arrives.

once i stop infront of her, she pulls me more towards the wall, making sure we were a good distance from Nadia and Julian, so i couldn't hear their conversation.