Julian//i wont ever leave you// angst i guess??

Y/n's pov

"Are you kidding?! you could have fucking died!" i spat, and he just shrugs.

"hm, that wouldn't have been too bad." Julian mutters.

"Yes ilya! it would have. you don't just plead guilty to a major fucking crime you didnt do!"

His eyes widen, he knows the name ilya doesent just escape my mouth. He opens his mouth to say something, but it closes and he falls silent, slumping back against the wall.
"..Its a good thing you're cute when your angry." He says quietly, almost to himself.

I flush, before anger runs through my veins again, and then it stops.

I walk over to where he's sitting, leaning back and sliding down the wall next to him.

A silence fills the room as i lay my head on his shoulder. I let a stray tear fall down my face.
"I cant lose you Julian." His head perks up, glancing over at me, before turning himself to face me.
"Y/n.." he mumbles, his face displaying an unreadable emotion.
He pulls me into a tight embrace, and i hold on as tight as i can, afraid that if i let go he might just disapear.

"I wont ever leave you, im sorry." he says into my shoulder.
I've never heard him like this, vulnerable and hurt, he always tries to act tough, everyone knows he's not what he seems, but i've never seen him like this.

"Julian..." is all i can say, unsure how to respond to him when he's in this state.

He pulls me away and cups my face with his hands, his eyes red from his own tears.
"How stupid was I... Trying to leave you." he says, more telling himself than asking me.

i get up on my knees so im higher than him and start getting closer to him, so im looking right down at his face, he wraps his arm around my back as i cup his face with my hands instead, he looks a bit taken aback but quickly pulls himself together.

"Very" i start. "..But thats why i love you." I say, connecting our lips for a short kiss, before shrinking down and snuggling into his chest, closing my eyes as i listen to his heartbeat and feel his heart pumping with my hand.
He leans back and relaxes, me still laying on his chest.
He runs his hands through my hair as i start to drift off.

"Thank you y/n" i hear him say before i float off to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.