Asra// fluff //

Y/n's pov

I huffed, walking out of the library.
Still nothing valuable that could lead me to Dr. Devorak.

I walk down the hallway, turning as i come out onto the balcony, i slowly walk out to the edge of the balcony, feeling the wind blow at my hair and elegant clothes as i watch the sun slowly set.

I glance over at the garden and see Asra and Faust laying in the grass under the tree that has my name carved into it.

I smile at seeing Asra so relaxed, he's always stressed and busy, it makes me happy to see him taking some time away from that for once.

I race down the stairs, laughing a bit as i race through the garden, feeling leaves brush against my side, before reaching the clearing where asra lays, his head turns to look at me.

"..hm? Oh y/n! I was just thinking about you!" He says, sitting himself up further and patting at the space next to him on the ground, smiling at me warmly.

I gladly walk over and sit down, feeling the familiar warm feeling in my chest as i lean into him and lay my head on his shoulder,  eyes glued to the fantastic sunset infront of me.

"Y/n, do you want to see a new spell i just learned?" He says quietly.
My head piques up in interest, a spell Asra just learned? I didn't think it was possible that there was a single spell he didn't know.
"Sure, why not." i say, curiousity hinting in my voice.
"I can hold the entire world in my hands." he says, a smirk lining the inner corners of his lips.
"What? isnt that impossi-" I start, but he cuts me off by scooping me up and placing me on his lap, cradling me.
"As-Asra!" i squeak, moving my arm to cover my flushed face. I lean into him, feeling body warmth radiating off of him.

He just smiles at me, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I snuggle up into him, feeling my eyelids get heavier as faust slithers onto his shoulders.
I just stare at him as i drift off, admiring how the sun hits his face.

"I love you y/n" he says as i close my eyes.

"I love you too" i whisper, falling into a deep sleep.