Louis x reader💓

This was requested by virgo-adastreia
I'm so excited about this fic I love Louis so muchhhh

      I was sat atop Louis' piano, marvelous sounds filled my ears as the chords he played echoed off the walls. This was a regular affair for us.
      I would sit on the piano staring longingly at Louis while he played. Until the clueless boy would finally glance up at me after an agonizingly long time and come to give me a peck.
     Today was different though, I brought my sketch book. I drew Louis often, he was my subject almost everyday. Always from memory though. I don't even think he'd ever seen my sketches. Besides maybe some half ass doodles.
      I was studying Lou's face, I had to get it just right. No details left out.
     He finally looked up, "Whatcha doin, y/n". His playing stopped. "Nothing...", I flirted smirking slightly and closing my book. Louis stood from the piano bench and walked over to me, his hands finding my waist.
     "Hmmm, nothing...sounds like a lie to me", he smiled so big. Our eyes met, his carmel orbs were so filled with love. I set down the journal next to me. "Well, what are you gonna do about it?", I questioned smirking slightly. I loved teasing Lou, he was so adorable.
      "What am I gonna do about it? Well, I'm gonna do this", he kissed my nose, "and this", he kissed my cheek, "and most importantly this...", he pressed it lips to mine and I linked my arms around his neck.
       I deepened the kiss as Lou ran his hands through my hair. I felt him reach around my back. He pulled away and laughed loudly walking backwards. He held my journal above his head.
      I hopped off the piano and attempted to jump up to get the book. "Lou, come on give me it!", I playfully hit his arm.
      "Let's see what our modern day picasso drew, shall we?", he asked jokingly. "No we shalt-or shall not. Whatever the past tense of shall is. Now give me my book back!", Lou shook his head.
        I gave Louis the ultimate puppy eyes, I knew he couldn't resist. "Ughhh fine. You know I can't do anything with your face like that", he handed me my book back. "Thank you", I kissed his cheek.
       The door opened and it was Marlon. "Y/n, it's time for your lookout shift. You can't be late again", he said sternly. "Okay, I'll be there in a sec". I hurriedly set down my journal on the piano.
         He closed the door and I turned to Lou. We quickly said our farewells and kissed one last time. "Come to my room after your shift, okay?", Lou asked. I nodded and left, we usually hung out after our shift no matter how late.
-------------
         I was finally done with my graveyard shift and started on my way to Lou's room. I was so exhausted I didn't even knock. I just opened the door and threw myself on his bed.
         He laughed, "I'm guessing your tired?". "That'd be an understatement", I stretched as I sat up on his bed, "burr, it's cold in here", I wined halfheartedly. He came and sat next to me. "I might have a sweatshirt in my dresser", he notioned to the small cabinet between his bed and the unused one across the room.
       I stood up and crouched down to check the drawers finding a crewneck, that said Ericson academy on the front it. It looked small, "was this yours from before, Lou?", I laughed holding it up to him. "Yeah, it was. But it should fit you", he smiled.
      I turned around to close the drawer and saw... my journal!
     "Louis! Where did you get this?", I pointed at my book. "Whoah, woah y/n. you left it on the on my piano", his hands were up in surrender, "I mean come on how was I supposed to resist that? You are a really good artist though".
     He smiled at me, "Listen, I'm sorry I read it I shouldn't have done that"- "yeah you shouldn't have, Lou that's my art", I interrupted crossing my arms and looking down
     I wasn't really upset, I probably would have showed him the drawings at some point. I just wanted him to feel bad because, yeah he shouldn't have read it. He walked over to to me, "I'm sorry Y/n. I really am".
    I looked up and giggled, "you really did like them?". "Yes, like I said your art is amazing. I love it. Just don't be mad, okay?", he smiled finally.
     "I wasn't really mad though, Lou. I was actually going to show you them...at some point. I was just worried you would think it was weird. I'm glad you don't though", I rested my hands behind his neck.
      Lou wasn't joking for one moment in his life when he said, "y/n, I would never judge you. We love each other and when people love eachother they don't keep secrets. They trust eachother, we trust eachother". His hands found my waist again.
      I felt my cheeks redden, "aww, Lou that was so adorable. You're so charming". His lips met my forehead, "let's go to bed"
      We laid down on the tiny bed. Lou behind me with his arms wrapped around me.
      I couldn't sleep though. All I could think about was the beautiful boy by my side.