Goodbye.

*************please read all*************

Hey everybody! Definitely a long time since I've been active. The point of this greeting is that to tell you all I've decided to stop writing this book and just using wattpad in general.

Before I left I really just wanted to thank all of my dedicated readers for appreciating my work. Not to get sentimental, but I went through a lot of shit while writing this book and you guys were always so supportive of me. I've made a few friendships, but it's not just that though, writing was like the outlet I was missing and without my readers I wouldn't be here.

I quit the hobby I was most passionate about around a year ago and that was a really difficult decision for me. Looking back I know it was the right decision, but it left me yearning for a passion; something to fill my time and put my heart into. I was missing that for an extended period of time, which left me a bit empty.
Then, I rediscovered writing. It was like the wheels in my brain were turning again. And  that fulfilled me, temporarily.

Recently, as you may have noticed, I've been very absent on this account. That's because I decided to pursue my former passion once again. I was worried in doing this my mental state would only worsen, which was one of the reasonings for me quitting in the first place. I couldn't have been more wrong though, where I am now I couldn't be happier. I love having a passion again because as much as I wanted it to be, writing just wasn't that anymore.

One last thing:
THANK YOUUUU💓💓😭
YOU'RE AMAZING

^^^^ I still have my tumblr which is called: skylarsblogg
I dont write on it but it's a fun blog and pron quickest way to get in contact w me. Yall can still message me on wattpad, vote for my stories, comment or whatever you want. There just wont be anymore updates on this book or in general