Chapter 4:

~Blue's POV~

"He used the stones again."Nat observes as she looks at Rockets hologram. "Hey, Hey we would be going in short handed."Banner adds. "But it's worth a shot don't you think?"I ask as I look to him and the others. "He's still got the stones so..." "So let's get them, use them to bring everyone back."says blondie. "Just like that?"Banner questions. "Yeah just like that."Steve and I say together.

The deep breath comes out shaky as my mind tries to process everything that is going on. "Even if there is a small chance that we can undo this I mean we owe it to everyone who is not in this room to try."Nat tells the group, her eye falling on me. "If we do this then how do we know it's going to end any differently than it did before?" "Because before you didn't have me." "Can I just punch her, zap her, something?" "Blue."Steve scolds. I groan and roll my eyes until Rhodey speaks.

"Hey new girl everybody in this room is about that superhero life and if you don't mind my asking where the hell have you been all this time?"he demands. "There are a lot of other planets in the universe and unfortunately they didn't have you guys." Blondie's eyes land on me giving me this cold stair. I don't break though, my gaze holds hers until she looks away.

     Suddenly out of nowhere the mighty Thor stands and marches towards her. She tries to cover the small amount of fear in her eyes but she can't hide it from me. Thor remains silent just like everyone else in the room. He outstretches his arm making Storm-breaker fly through the air, nearly hitting the bitch. Honestly kinda wish it would have. She doesn't move, only squints her eyes.

      "I like this one."Thor finally says as he rest against his giant axe. "Well that makes one of us."I mutter. The room remains silent for a few minutes at least until I finally add to the previous conversation. "Well what are we waiting for, if we have the smallest chance of getting them back then why are we sitting on our asses? Let's go." I don't give them time to react as I quickly stand and walk to my room to change.

        Anxiety bubbles up from the pit of my stomach as Rocket gets ready for take off. "Okay now who here has never been to space?" "All but 3 off use raise our hands." "Right okay, no throwing up on my ship, especially you Blue I know how you are about heights and flying." I release a very nervous breath as we take off.

      "We are nearing the jump point."Nebula says. My heart pounds faster and faster, at this point I'm sure it's going to burst. This warm feeling enters my hand and grips it tightly. Looking down I see Steve's hand in mine, his thumb gently rubbing over my skin. "It's going to be okay." "This is going to work Blue."Natasha adds. "Good because I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't."I tell her.

      "One." "Wait what?" I don't even get an answer before we begin hurdling through the jump. Suddenly it's as if the ship just comes to an immediate halt making us all lunch forward in our seats. Remind me to never do space travel again. "There's not satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground control. It's just him."Blondie reports. "Alright let's get this son of a bitch."I say.

      Rocket carefully lands the ship not too far away from the hut Thanos calls home. My voltage immediately cranks all the way up sensing that he isn't too far. Blue sparks jump between my fingers ready to strike him down. "Let's head out everyone."Steve says before walking away.

     We all sit and wait for Carol to make the first attack, when she does we all run from our hiding places and into the shitty hut. Banner pops up from below the floor in the hulk buster armor and grabs the gauntlet that is still tightly placed on his hand. Rhodes comes from behind and grabs the other arm as myself, Natasha and Steve enter.

     "Give us the stones."I demand. "The stones sever nothing but temptation."he says. "Shut up."I snap sending a small bolt of lightning down right in front of him. "You used the stones two days ago." "I used the stones to destroy the stones." Hearing those words were like a punch in the gut. "Lier!"I scream just before nearly attacking him. "No Blue!"calls Steve, "hold steady." With a deep shaky breath I do as I'm told. Just then Thor breaks in and with it a word cuts off the gauntlet.

     Thanos screams in pain making this wicked smile crawl onto my face. We all watch carefully as Rocket rolls the severed limb over. It's just then my heart stops. The stones are gone. "Oh no."Rockets voice comes out small and soft. "You son of a bitch!" That's it I snap and place my hand directly over his heart. "My father is many things but a lier is not one of them."Nebula says. "I don't give a fuck." I crank up my power electrocuting his heart for a few seconds before Thor brings the axe down on his head.

      "What did you do?!"Rocket jumps. "I went for the head."