Epilogue:

~Bucky's POV~

My heart pounds as I roll onto my side, my arm reaching for my love. Her spot is empty and cold making my eyes fly open. Where is she? Something is wrong. "Blue?" Nothing. Quickly I get to my feet and rush down the hall. There she stands, the moonlight draping over her as she softly sings.

For two year we have been trying and in one miracle moment she was here. Blue was so exhausted but that never wiped the smile off her face." "You can come in you know."Blue says softly. She looks tired, more than tired actually, but she still holds our little girl strongly in her arms.

"Why don't you come hold her for me, I need to make her a bottle." Hesitatenly I make my way over. My nerves explode as I gently take her in my arms. "What.....what if I hurt her? I mean with this arm I could..." "Bucky you won't hurt her just like you never hurt me. You can do this. A father should always hold their child at some point in life."she says with a warm smile before leaving the room.

Storm cooes softly, her beautiful blue eyes stare up at mine. It's like the whole world is reflected in them. She's perfect. Suddenly a loud clatter catches my attention, carefully I set storm down and head down stairs. I see Blue being held by some attacker. "Long time no see huh"the man says. "Get your hands off of her." "Ahh take one more step and I will snap her neck like a twig."

"He won't do it Bucky." "I'm not talking about you."he says. Both of our eyes grow wide,Blue sends electricity through his body making him drop her. She immediately spins around but it's too late the attacker has bolted. Suddenly the smoke detectors go off, looking up we see black smoke billowing down the steps.

"The baby."she newly whispers, "Bucky the baby!" I sprint up stairs to our daughters room hearing her cries of fear as I make it. Quickly I grab her as flames begin to consume her crib. I cough heavily as I sprint outside as blue follows close behind. "How is she?! Is she okay?!"she panics. "Storm is fine. Are you okay?" "I'm fine." I know she is but I can clearly see how rattled she truly is. "Don't worry I'm going to find who did this."I tell her as I hand her the baby and take them both safely in my arms as the flames billow.