Paint My Love

Paint my love
You should paint my love
It's the picture of a thousand sunsets
It's the freedom of a thousand doves
Baby, you should paint my love

I sat down and continued to brush different colors on this white paper. I am painting the view of the beach.

The blue sky is reflecting on the clear water of the sea making it bluer than blue.

The white sand on the seashore. It's full of sea shells and I would love to pick the most beautiful one.

I stopped painting and walked around the shore. I am looking down when I bumped my head on other person's head.

"Ouch. That hurts." She complained.

I looked up to see who's the woman then everything went on slow motion.

She's wearing a white dress. Her hair looked so soft and shiny. Her cheeks are like mandu/dumplings. I am taller than her. She's not wearing any shoes, I can smell her perfume.

Her cat eyes attracted me the most. She was holding her head and caressing it.

You look line an angel.

I bowed and apologized. "I am sorry. I didn't mean it."

She smiled and looked around. "This resort is so wide, but why did we bumped into each other?"

"I wonder why." I replied and I can't take my eyes off her.

What's wrong with me?

I saw her smiled sweetly and offer her hand. "Jennie."

I stared at it like a dumb. It took me a minute before I accepted and we shook our hands. "Lalisa."

"Nice to meet you." She smiled like a kid. The sunlight were hitting her face but it turned out more beautiful and stunning.

I can see the glow in her face that I've never seen before in my life.

My heart who's skipping a bit earlier is now pounding hard. She's beautiful.

She handed me a thing. I accepted it and saw that it's a shell. A beautiful shell. "I found it first but you can have it."

She gave me again a smile and walked away. I followed her with my gazes.

"We're both finding the same thing, but why do I feel like I found you first? The world is huge but the deity let us met here in this quiet beach without anyone, just you and me."

"Now that I can't sight you anywhere, the thought left me hanging. Are you real? Or turns out to be just my imaginary person in my playful imagination?"

Many thoughts and ideas came to my mind. I think I need to change my subject in painting. And it will be you.

Your face looks so angelic. You're the heaven.

Are you an angel? Because you look like one.