Pretend

Jennie's POV

"Hey. Start to act now." She said then put her hand quickly on my shoulder.

We're here at the café, having some snacks and conversations about her plans. Actually we're doing this for a month now, and it's all her idea.

Lisa is my childhood best friend. She broke up with her last girlfriend because of third party. The other girl cheated of course, because Lisa can't cheat. She's a dumb girl after all. I don't know why she really loves that Rosé. Yes, she has the beauty, money and fame but there's a lot of woman who have the same.

All she can do is to break this woman's heart and Lisa can't realize that. I've been telling her many times that she should find another but she said she can't. What a pathetic and dumb right? Lisa really wants a heartbreak every time that's why she came up with this kind of idea. And here I am, still supporting her even I am super duper against with everything.

We saw Rosé entered the cafe holding her small bag and car keys. She looked around maybe to find a vacant and available seat so that's the turning point for us to do the move. Lisa looked at my eyes, smiling.

"You should apply dark make ups for you to be ugly." She said teasing me.

"Damn you. I am beautiful in my own way." I said then I heard her laugh so I tapped her hand lightly that is rested to the table.

"Hi." A voice in front of us caught our attention. We averted our eyes to the tall and white woman, her hair is blonde and she has a cute smile. She's more beautiful when you see her closer, okay I admit it. Is this one of the reason why Lisa is crazy with this woman? "Can I take this seat? There's no available seat for me. I'll just wait for someone then I'll go soon. It's just that, here is our meeting place." She gave a smile while waiting for us to answer.

I looked at Lisa who got distracted to Rosé's presence. I hit her side with my elbow before that caught her attention. "Ah... Yes. You may seat." She said stuttering.

What the hell? Rosé just sat down and this woman beside me can't take er eyes off of her.

"Love, you should eat what you ordered." I said sweetly. It really looks so natural like I am used to this. I don't know.

"Oh, yes love. What about you? You aren't eating anything. Is something wrong with you?" She really acted like she's concern to me. Aigoo. My best friend is such a liar. I laughed in my thoughts.

"Excuse me, are you guys dating?" Rosé asked which made our attentions averted to the woman.

Lisa seemed like she can't or she's not going to answer her ex's question so the bitch inside me came out all of a sudden. "Yes, we are. For about 5 months, right love?" I smiled devilishly while looking at Lisa.

I saw her lips curved and she looked at me too with her pair of big beautiful eyes. "Yes. And I feel so blessed with those 5 months. I hope you stay with me until forever." She said while her hand around my waist.

What's this feeling? Why I'm feeling this way?

We're just pretending but why am I so affected with all her lines and actions?

Am I really this weak when it comes to my best friend?

Am I really this idiot to fall......