Our Last Vow

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Lisa. I will."

-

"Three days from now, you will be mine, officially. Be on time so I can present to God the most beautiful woman on earth. I will see you at the altar." - Lisa.

"Hello, Mi amor. How are you? Tomorrow is the day! I'm so excited to see you, my future wife? I love you so much. Eat anything you want, they can adjust your gown." -Lisa

-

Jennie's POV

I smiled while watching a video male from Lisa while the make up artist was making my face more beautiful in my special day.

"She's so sweet, isn't she? I've known Lisa for years and she's definitely the sweetest." Wendy, the make up artist said.

"Yes, she is. That's why I feel like I am the luckiest person." I smiled again and watched the video.

"That's the necklace you want right? Remember that few years ago, we went to Paris and you pointed out that bracelet? I ignored you intentionally that time because it's so obvious that you really love that necklace so I had an idea on my mind. I bought it and wanted to give it you for our special day." I saw her smile with teary eyes.

"After this, we'll get married to other countries like you want. For now, I will see you wearing your beautiful wedding dress. I love you, Love. I love you to the moon and back."

And the video mail ended. There's a tear in my eye when I opened the rectangular box and saw the fine jewelry. I wanted to buy it myself but Lisa pulled me while we were shopping in Paris. It's a necklace with a mini star as its pendant. It's so beautiful.

"Ms. Jennie Kim, let's go and wear your gown now." I put down the box and followed my assistant and we entered the other room.

"Wow." I whispered.

"You still looked so amaze even though it was your design." She said smiling.

"I just can't help it. I adore it so much." Being a fashion designer is a good thing when it comes to this situation. It's really my dream to wear and design my own wedding gown on my wedding day.

I wore it and started to pose while the photographer we hired were taking a lot of photos on me.

"You are so beautiful! I know that it will suit you so much. I just still can't believe that you are going to be Mrs. Manoban later." My mom cried and hugged me.

"Mom, stop that. I am not allowed to cry because of my make up." I joked but I really stopped myself from crying because I won't stop for sure.

"Be happy, that's all I want for you Jennie. I know that you're father feels the same way too." She smiled and wiped her tears. "I'll see you at the beach later, okay?"