Beautiful Soul

Lisa's POV

"Hello!" A woman with her wide smile on her face popped out right in front of me.

"Oh! You startled me! I told you not to do that. You're giving me ways to die." I complained then sat on my bed.

She followed me while she's looking down and pouting. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Okay. And what I told you yesterday? Don't follow me on work because you might distract me but you did it. You broke our rules." I said while busy browsing on my IPad.

She sat beside me and hugged me on my side. "I'm sorry. I got bored here so I decided to go there."

I shook my head. "You should be more considerate and careful, Jennie. We're not in same situation so people might think that I am crazy because I'm talking to the wind." I took a deep breath.

"Sorry, okay? Only if I can find my body, we will know the answer if my body is not yet rot under the ground or it's still somewhere." She said with her deep voice. She released me from the hug and stood up. "I got to go now."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I need to find my body. I need to know what's my real identity. It's been a year since you found me, Lisa. I know that I am already a burden to you." She said but before disappearing, I reached her wrist and held it.

"I will let you find your body and your identity, but please don't think that you're a burden to me, Jennie. I am lucky because I have you." I said and smiled. I let her wrist go and she waved her hand.

"Thanks Lisa. I'll comeback before you wake up tomorrow." She said and disappeared.

"Hey, it's been 6 months since I found you in that park. Don't you still remember anything? Or just a thing about your identity? Your name, maybe?" I said while sitting on the bench beside this lost soul.

"I can't remember anything about myself, Lisa. I've been searching around but I still can't find any information. Sorry for disturbing you a lot for a while." The brunette told me and she flashed a sad smile.

"Hey, it's okay." I tapped her shoulder. "I'll help you no matter what. Just promise me that you'll treat me in a Japanese restaurant when you find your body."

"What if I'm already dead? What if my body isn't existing in this world anymore?" She played with her hands while looking down.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her for a hug. "If that will be the case, then stay with me. Stay with me forever."

"Lisa, it's forbidden. I can't stay here with you forever unless I'm not going to find my real situation." She said.

I slightly tapped her head. "Okay, fine. I want you to go back where you're body lies also but please, never forget me okay?"

I know...

I know it will be hard for me to let things go because Jennie became a part of me. She already played a special part in my life so how can I let her go once she find the answers to all her questions?

I hope my questions will be answered also.

"I will never forget you, of course!"