My dream

Lisa's POV

"You want to go in there?" I talked to a teenage girl while smiling.

"Can I see my body? I just want know if mine's still okay." She looks problematic while taking a peek of the hospital. We're now standing in front of the gate.

"You just need to run as fast as you can because those guards might catch us and we will be unable to go inside. This is just a one trial." I said calmly while looking at the nervous teenage girl.

I reached her hand and held it. "Don't be scared, I'm here to protect you, trust me." I assured her. "Let's go?"

And the gate automatically opened like we're doing a real race. "Is it going to be okay?" She said as she positioned herself and ready to run.

"That's why I am helping." I gave her a thumbs up. "Go!" I announced as we started to run!

"Ya! Lisa!" The guards panicked again as soon as they saw that we are running for our lives. I was laughing while running because they can't really run that fast to catch us.

"Hey! Lalisa! You brat, talk to me." Again, that's one of the utilities here. I don't know his name but because he's always running after me, his looks became familiar to me. He's an old man, always carrying a pail in his hand. He's always like that but never given a chance to catch me.

I don't know but something popped out on my mind and it's the hospital room number, it's 301. "Follow me." I said to the girl then we ran again until we reached the first room in the third floor.

"There you go." I stopped in front the door and make way for the soul who's not patiently waiting for this chance. "I'm going now." I smiled at her and bowed.

"Thank you." Then a tear left her eye.

"I should thank you because that was a good run." I salute to her then came down again. So I ran for my life again and again until I reached outside of the hospital.

It's been days since I'm doing this. It's weird but I'm still asking myself why the he'll I'm doing this kind of thing! I even don't have any idea. I am a human and not a soul but I can see them since three days ago. I'm on my way to my home until I saw a woman crying in front of the gate of this hospital. I approached her and she said that her body was inside, one of the rooms but she doesn't know any information about her room or her situation. I felt pity instead of fear. That was my first time seeing a ghost or should I call them a "soul".

I'm still finding answers to some of my questions but it's really impossible to be answered so I just ignored those.

It was evening and I'm still here in front of the hospital, I'm still wearing the same clothes since I got here 3 days ago. My mom and dad are already worried but I don't know why I don't want to go home. I just wanna stay here.

"Hi." Said by the woman with her weak smile.

Again, I felt something weird so I identified that she's a soul. She.... looks so familiar.

"Jennie?!" I looked at her. "What.... are you reall."

"Yes, I'm a soul, Lisa. And I need your help!" She smiled and held my hands. "I hope you can grant me a wish this time."