Yui's a Brat

-

The church. Oh god, the church. A place supposedly holy. It was terrible. As soon as poor Kimiko walked through those doors, it was hell for her. Karlheinz told her that everything will be alright. Oh boy how wrong he was.

The nuns, they all tortured her. Just because she was a neko. It was horrible. They always dragged her to the dungeons for no reason every 2 days. She'd always get blamed for everything, even if she never did anything. All the children and adults blamed every single thing on her. Especially Yui. She had always found a way to cause trouble for Kimiko, which just provoked the nuns into beating her even more.
It was always going around...What was?
Yui being the precious child of God that'll save us all.... yeah....that's what.
She was 'apparently' oh so innocent.
that damned flat bitch

At first, Seiji actually cared for the child. That was all until people kept complaining to him about Kimiko constantly causing trouble and that she is trying to taint their precious little Yui. Also said that she's torturing the holy girl because she wouldn't join in her devilish ways.
Stupid.
Seiji (aduh) began to believe everything they all said, he was completely against all of Kimiko's protests. Well there always was the favourite child. She'd always beg for him to believe her. She didn't want any more beatings or punishments. They whipped her, slapped her, punched her, burned her, cut her. That's not it, there's so many more things that they've done to her, though it's not necessary for them to be mentioned.

-

Kimiko POV

I can't believe i've been in this hell hole of a church for almost 8 years.....You've got to be kidding me. I don't know how i've survived being here, but i'm managing.

I've been trying to stay away from everyone today, hiding in my room. Why? Because of last nights 'punishment'. It was the punishment for apparently breaking Seiji's favourite angel statue. Even though I know god damn well it was Yui who ran into it like an idiot. *sigh* The shit I have to deal with here. Anyways, back to what I was saying. Last nights punishment hurt so much. The nuns did their normal whipping with me and cutting me down at the dungeons, but that wasn't enough for Seiji. He told the nun's to throw me into salt water, with a lot of salt. According to Yui it was to 'cleanse" me. Stupid bitch.

Just a little information on me. I am immortal wohooo!!....But I can still die pretty easily. I'm just a little stronger than humans though, so I also won't die that easily. Make sense? nope? oH well

*timeskip*

While i'm in my room reading a book and minding my own business compared to other people, I hear 3 harsh knocks from the other side of the door.

"What is it" I question,

"Hurry up and get out, ugly monster, Mr Komori wants to talk to you. " A nun replies.

I stand up and throw my book,

*sigh* what does this asshole want this time.......

Once I reach Seiji's study I open the door and walk straight in with my eyes closed.

"I believe my presence was asked for" Giving a small bow, slowly regaining my posture, I open my eyes to see Yui sitting on her fathers lap. She looks like a whore.

"Oh the monster's here, daddy save me!" Yui screeched.

"It's alright Yui, she can't do anything. Anyways, darling, and you, I've called you both here because I want to talk about something." Mr Almighty says while glaring at me and turning back to give Yui a fucking old geezer ass of a smile..