Dinnnnner with the Sakamaki's!

-

Haruki POV

-

Soon enough the music stopped and so did we. We both took a minute to stabilise our breathing. Once I was okay I realised it was silent, so did Kimiko. We both looked around to find the reason, but we just saw everyone staring at us. We're the reason.

"It seems we've been caught" I laughed.

"Hehe, yeahh. But it feels good too do that dance again."

"I agree, I like that dance." I said afterwards.

"Students, you should go back to doing what you were doing, we still have half a period left." I instructed.

Instead of doing what I told, the students all started clapping. And of course, we were both hit with waves of compliments. Jesus christ.

*Timeskip*

It was the end of the school day and students started to pile out of the classroom in their dance clothes. I turned around to notice Kimiko sitting down on the floor with a box of strawberry milk in her hand.
'Oh right, she wants some answers out of me.'

Oh deary.....

Kimiko POV

The last bell rang, meaning it's time for us to leave. Although, i'm staying for some answers out of this teacher.

Once there were no more students here I spoke up.

"So.....You know why i'm here. Give me answers please and thank yuuu" I said sipping on my milk. Haruki sat on a chair next to me

"Alrighty my dear. When I was told you were going to be a new student, it made me very happy. I even managed to get you into the dance class so I could see you more.
My parents and yours were very close. I had been to your home many times, but it seemed you were a very shy girl. I didn't strike any conversation with you because I didn't want to scare you, so i'd only wave or smile. One time you had been wandering through the halls looking for your parents and I bumped into you, so I had brought you to them seeming as I was going to them too. I was around 7 or 8 years old back then but I remember each visit clearly. I don't expect you to remember me, especially since you were very young." He told me.

"Oh, so that's why you know i'm a neko. But you're not human, are you? My parents didn't like the idea of being acquainted with humans as they were scared that they could get hurt. What are you?" I asked.

"Heh, so you're senses really aren't that good. Hehe, I'm just a half neko and half vampire.
Your parents had mentioned that if something were to happen to stop you from marrying one of your brothers, I should marry you. If only I could, but you have the Sakamaki's, so that wouldn't be necessary would it.
Speaking of, they must be waiting for you right now." He said, giggling at the last two sentences.

so im technically betrothed to my teacher?¿

"OH SHIT. OH NO NO NO. ShiT. Knowing Reiji, he's gonna be mad" I checked the time, seeing as I had 2 minutes left to be at the limo. Even if I ran there, I wouldn't be able to make it in time. Haruki who noticed my worry, giggled and offered.

"I could teleport you if you want."

"YeS sSsiiRr!" I saluted.

"Oh and before we go, here. These potions will hide your ears and tail for 8 hours." He said handing me a bag containing a box of a lot of little tubes of the baby pink potion from earlier.

"Thank you thank you! I ran out of these yEaRs ago."

I grabbed my things and he stood up and held my waist securely. In the blink of an eye we were at the entrance behind a pillar.