Homeroooooom

-

Kimiko POV

-

Once the limo came to a stop, the driver opened the door for us. The brothers one by one exited the vehicle, except Shu, but once Yui came out, I heard the fangirls saying mean things about her. Yay :))
But....I still had to leave the limo. What will they say about me T^T

"Not heading out?" Shu whispered in my ear, causing me to jump in surprise. His words made me cringe about the thought of going out there.

Shu grabbed my arm and dragged me out with him, making me stumble a bit. When I regained my posture, it went quiet.

"Ugh! There's another one!?"

"How dare they take the Sakamaki's from us!"

"Woahhh, who's she..."

"She's pretty hot."

Words like these were spread around, which earned the attention from boys who were walking past. Soon enough there were a lot of boys there too.

"Hey! You riteee , she's cute!"

"No she's hot!!!"

"She has tits!!!!!!"

Can I just.
Wtf.
ThE fUuCkKK?

We started walking to the entrance and all I could feel were peoples stares. It was creepy. So I nudged Shu to get his attention. Once he opened an eye I mouthed 'help me, please'. And guess what he did........HE FUCKING SMIRKED AND WENT BACK TO CLOSING HIS EYES. Bitch I swEaRRRr-
Oh wait. SUBARU. MY CARRRR! He's scary right? I could convince him to scare them off? HEhehehE.....

I walked up to Subaru and asked him if he could help. My response: TcH...
I pouted and got his attention again.
"Pleaseeeeeee" I said with my eyes looking like i'm about to burst, my head tilted to the side, and my hands in front of my mouth looking like paws.

(AN: Tell me Kazuma isn't adorable I dArRrE YOOoU)

Seems like this got him to blush ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Y-you-" Subaru said looking shocked.

He quickly regained his posture and tried to hide his blush.
"Fine...."

He then glared at the people staring and scared them off.

"Thank you Subaaa!!!" I said jumping with my hands behind my back and flower pheromones radiating from me. Which also caught the attention of the other brothers too.

"Ahem. Yui, you'll be in the same class as Ayato and Kanato. Kimiko, you'll be with Laito. Follow them please" Pigeon boy as he handed us our timetables which had a map of the school on the back. Before I turned to walk in Laito's direction I asked Reiji,

"I never asked, but, is what i'm wearing alrightt???? *Reiji nods* Okiiii thank yuuuu baiiiii!!" I waved to everyone. But Yuiiiii...... The bitch glared at me, so I glared at her back.