Dance Class?

-

Kimiko POV

-

Hmmm.
THANK GOD IT'S LAST PERIOD. PrAiSe ThE lOrD. But.....
WHY IS MY LAST PERIOD DANCE?! ;______;

My old school didn't have a dance class. I love dance....But why does it have to be the last period. I swearrrrr i'mmm goinggg to yeeeeet somebodyyyyyyyy.

I opened the door to the dance room, it was a really big studio. I looked for the teacher, to see........... Mr Takahashi?

"Hello Kimiko! Oh, is it alright if I call you Kimiko? You can call me by my first name, everyone does! My name's Haruki by the way!" The teacher said sounding extremely happy, especially since he was bouncing up and down. Did I mention that he's being very radiant right now. Radiant creature.....(An: If you get this reference........I fking love you....)

"Uh, yeah sure Mr- Sorry, Haruki. But may I ask? Why are you so happy?" I said smiling back.

"Hehe, you see Kimiko, dance is my favouriteeee classs!" 'I swear he acts just like Headmaster Cross from Vampire knight...'

"Oh, right, I don't have dance clothes." I remembered and told sir.

"That's alright, Reiji actually told me to give this to you to change into!" He said handing me a small purple bag.

"Thank you." I said as I took the bag

"And this, is from me. It'll keep your tail and ears away for the next 3 hours" Haruki told me handing me a baby pink potion. Wait Nani-

"Wait sir-"

"Haruki." he said in a demanding tone.

"Haruki! How did you know?" I said shocked.

"That is information that I can tell you after class. For now, you should go change quickly in the changing room over there." He said and pointed towards the changing rooms.

When I got in the room I opened the bag to see pink sweats, white air max, a cropped mesh black tee, and a black sports bra.

'Wow, go Reiji

'Wow, go Reiji.'

I guess he has some sort of style. Or did he just rummage through my wardrobe to see what kind of clothes I wear? That doesn't matter. But when did he find time to do this? OdD.....

I drank the potion and found that it worked, so I then changed into the clothes Reiji provided me and tied my hair in a low ponytail. When I was done, I put my previous uniform in the bag along with my boots. I walked out to see the rest of the class. The class looked like there were 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year students. I mean, probably is a mixed class. I wonder how I got into this class though.

"You finally came out." Haruki said looking to me and gaining the attention of the students who were stretching on the floor.

"And now that you're here, can you do a short dance for us so we can see how good you are? If you want you can stretch first." He asked? Tho it probably wasn't even a question.