Manipulative ?

Amara's POV

I walked through the gardens as I had nothing better to do and my sisters and my father was God's knows where . My thoughts were interupted when I heard

"Amara?"

I turned around and wasn't surprised to see Cersei .

"what?"
I said coldly .

I need to get her to stop talking to me it won't end well if we continue to talk as I thought of Robb's words 'don't trust the Lannister's' .

She looked at me skeptively and said

"your tone has changed , what's wrong?"

"You , your what's wrong all you do is try to tease me and talk to me . I don't get it what do you want ? What's so special about me that makes you want to manipulate me so bad?"

"Manipulate you ? I don't want to manipulate you"

"Yeah sure"
I spat sarcastically

"Honestly Amara I don't"

She said in a genuine tone . I looked at her suspicious and leant in towards her and whispered

"prove it"

"I will do but I can't here"

"and why's that?"

"I guess you will have to wait and find out"

She then walked off leaving me gazing at her wondering what she was going to do to prove she wasn't manipulating me .

I was in my chambers laying on my bed until I heard a loud knock on the door . I groaned and opened it . It looked to be one of Cersei's guards .

"hello?"
I asked

"the queen requests you in her chambers now" He said gruffly

I nodded and aloud the guard to ascort me to Cersei's chambers . The guard knocked on the door and I heard Cersei's voice gesture for me to come in.

I went in and saw that she was in a very thin , silk gown which you could see her nipples through . I could feel the heat rising up on my cheeks instantly knowing she planned this .

"why did you ask for me here?"
I sighed

"you wanted me to prove im not manipulating you"

I smirked and said

"well prove it then"

She attacked my lips with hers . I couldn't help myself and kissed back her lips were hard but soft and suprisingly warm .

"I've been after your attention since I first layed eyes on you . You have just been too blind to see it"

I was now confused so did the queen love me or was she just merely intrigued .

"no I noticed I just didn't know whether it was genuine or not"

"And why would it not be genuine Amara?"