Decision

Amara's POV

Sandor Clegane chopped the thing in half as it kept trying to get to us  . The thing still twitched and moved even after been sliced in two .

Jon then set the hand of the thing on fire which caused it to stop moving .

"We can destroy them by burning them and we can destroy them with dragon glass if we don't win this fight then that is the fate of every person in the world"

Jon stabbed it with the dragon glass dagger which caused it to let out one final screech before stopping moving entirely . Jon began to continue

"There is only one war that matters The Great War and it is here"

"I didn't believe it until I saw them I saw them all"
Daenerys spoke .

I put two and two together of what Jon and Daenerys had said and worked out that it was the white walkers they were speaking about .

"How many?"
Jaime asked

"100,000 at least"

My eyes widened as I knew White walkers armies could grow as soon as The Night King was near people that was once living but were now dead .

Euron walked forward to touch the withered hair of the now dead white walker .

"Can they swim?"

"No"

"Good I'm taking the iron fleet back to the iron islands"

"What are you talking about?"

I looked at Cersei who looked like she was putting on a face of shock but I could tell it was just a cover and she didn't actually think Euron was leaving . They had probably planned this much to my distaste .

"I've been all around the world . I've seen everything things you couldn't imagine and this , this is the only thing I've ever seen that terrifies me"

Euron walked over to Daenerys only to say

"I'm going back to my island you should go back to yours . Once this all over we will be the only ones alive"

With that Euron walked out of the meeting without saying another word which I was happy for . Cersei began to start saying

"His right to be afraid and a coward to run . If those things come for us there will be no kingdoms to rule  . Everything we suffered will have been for nothing . Everything we lost will have been for nothing the ground accepts your truce until the dead are defeated they are the true enemy"

I had almost thought Cersei was going to gladly accept with no conditions but apparently that wasn't the case as she continued

"In return the king in the north will extend this truce he will stay in the north where he belongs  . He will not take up arms against the Lannister's . He will not choose sides"

As far as I could tell I thought it was a pretty good condition however I saw how Jon looked and Daenerys and it was fairly obvious He was in love with her and I also knew if it was Daenerys that had asked of this of me then I would have remained loyal to Cersei .