His Gift

Amara's POV

I looked at Cersei as we both layed in bed in the nude as someone knocked on the door .

"Don't open it Cersei"
I said quietly

"I am the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms I will do as I please"

I watched as Cersei put on her gown to cover up her naked body then opened the door .

The woman standing at the doorway looked my way seemingly rather uncomfortable at the fact she had just found out Cersei and I was in a relationship.

"Forgive me your grace . The visitor from Bravvos has arrived"
The woman said

"Good and we will need fresh sheets for the bed"

"At once your grace"

I looked at Cersei in disbelief .

"You should be glad your the Queen and nobody else is in charge"

********************

I stood in the exact same place I had a few days ago for Euron's 'grand' entrance . Once again watching Euron enter with a disgusting grin on his face .

I curled my nose up in disgust as he paraded through the throne room on his horse .

I noticed how attached to some string he was tugging Yara Greyjoy, Ellaria Sand and her daughter who I had heard was called Tyene.

This must of been the gift Euron promised to return with . I clenched my fists as I knew Cersei would have no excuse and have no choice but to accept his wretched proposal.

Ellaria Martell looked at the mountain in a mixture of fear and anger but from what I could see mostly fear .

"My Queen please accept this gift on behalf of all of your loyal subjects in the iodine I give you what no other could give you .. justice"

I gritted my teeth at Euron's words as he clearly stared at me whilst saying 'I give you what no other could give you' .

Euron kicked Ellaria to the ground as it looked like Ellaria was begging for mercy even thought I doubt she would .

Euron made sure to add

"I can give you justice for your murdered daughter"

Ellaria spat at the ground before Cersei's feet in disgust .

"You've proven yourself the greatest captain on the 14 seas and a true friend to the crown"

"There's only one reward I want and that's you and what your heart desires"

"When the war is won"

I felt my jaw clench tighter as I knew Cersei had just accepted his proposal however I knew Euron wasn't going to give up and I knew Cersei was trying to delay the marriage for as long as she could .
Cersei began to continue

"With Euron Greyjoy commanding our naval forces and Jaime Lannister leading our armies the sons and daughters of Westeros shall defend our country"