Goodbye Myrcella

Amara's POV

I stood by Cersei as the little boat which should have Myrcella and Jaime inside slowly made its way towards us .

I saw Cersei smile as she was happy to be seeing her daughter again but as the boat made its way closer to us I noticed Jaime's face was consumed by sorrow and grief .

Cersei's smile immediately fell as she came to the realization that Myrcella was dead after seeing the body covered in a sheet and no living presence of Myrcella been shown .

I felt my heart ache as Myrcella didn't deserve this she was just a little girl caught up in her family's problems that she most likely knew nothing about.

It was later revealed that Myrcella had been poisoned by Ellaria Sand and her daughters most likely in revenge for what happened to Oberyn .

I entered Cersei's chambers as the guards just let me past now considering they were so use to seeing me enter Cersei's chambers .

Cersei didn't even need to look up as she already knew it was me .

"She was innocent"

"I know and you have to stay strong for her"

"If it wasn't for my children and you I would've probably pitched myself Of the highest building by now"

"Don't say that"

"It's true and you know it"

"I don't want to believe it either way .  You have to stay strong for me and for Tommen"

"I know and I will do .... I was once told a prophecy you know"

"What kind of prophecy"

"How I would marry a king but my children would belong to another but every single one of them would die leaving me with nothing"

"You will always have me"

"So far that prophecy has been true"

"So we need to make sure no harm comes to Tommen then"

"Yes we do"

**********************

I grew even more annoyed at how the sparrows was taking over Kings Landing and had power over the crown and the king , not that the king was particularly useful but nevertheless he should have power over the sparrows .

Tommen hadn't allowed Cersei to attend Myrcella's funeral which I thought was unfair and disgraceful .

Margaery on the other hand had escaped her walk of atonement and gotten away with persuading the sparrow that she now believed in the faith whilst manipulating Tommen to do so aswell much to Cersei and Jaime's outrage .

Jaime has also been released from the kings guard by Tommen for going against the faith which I thought was ridiculous.

I always knew Tommen was naive and weak minded but I never thought he would actually betray his family for Margaery who didn't even love him back and for the sparrows .

******************

I walked next to Cersei with the mountain not fair behind , I tried to stay as far away from him as possible as I didn't want to make one wrong move and get my head crushed like Oberyn .

We made our way to talk to Lady Olenna who was sat at a small table whilst writing something with her quill and paper .

"I heard you was leaving kings landing"
Cersei implied

"That is hardly any of your concern"

One thing I liked about Lady Olenna is that she would speak her mind to anyone not caring who the person is or how powerful they were .

"Your grandson is still a prisoner . You would leave him rotting in a cell?"

"Loras rots in a cell because of you . The high sparrow rules this city because of you . Our two ancient house's face collapse because of your stupidity"

I knew what Olenna was talking about . If Cersei had never visited the high sparrow that one time and let him have that little bit of power just to get Margaery away then maybe the high sparrow's power would've been unable to rise even higher to the extent of power he has now .

"You're right I made a terrible mistake . I carry it with me every single day"

I raised my eyebrows as it was unusual for Cersei to admit when she had done something wrong however I could see why this was a exception considering what the sparrows and the septa's did to her .

"Good"

"I led a army of fanatics on to our doorsteps and now we must fight them together . We need each other"

Something about Olenna's attitude told me there was no way she was going to work with Cersei whatever the circumstances .

"I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met , at a certain age it's hard to recall but the truly vile do stand out after the years . Do you remember the way you smirked at me as my granddaughter and grandson was dragged off to there cells ? I'll never forget it"

"You love your granddaughter , I love my son  . It's one of the only truths I know"

"I'm leaving this wretched city as fast as I can before that shoeless zealot throws me into one of his cells . If you was as bright as you think you are you will find a way out of here to"

"She's right Cersei we should get out of here . We have no more allies in this city"
I interjected .

I saw Cersei's head snap my way in shock of the words I just spoke but I meant every word of it as it would be the smartest thing to do .

"Never . I will never leave my son"

Olenna interjected once more by saying

"What will you do then ? You have no support . Your brothers gone the high sparrow saw to that . The rest of your family have abandoned you . The people despise you . Your surrounded by enemies thousands of them . You going to kill them all by yourself ? You've lost Cersei  . It's the only joy I could find in all this misery"

Olenna said no more and began to get back to writing what she was writing before . Cersei's stare on Olenna lingered for a moment before she walked away .

"We can't leave"
She hissed.

"What else are we meant to do ?"

"I will think of something"

I found this chapter a bit of a filler and it's probably not as good as other chapters so sorry about that