High Sparrow

Amara's POV

I watched as Cersei received a message from Dorne which was most likely something to do with Oberyn's unfortunate death .

I saw a small viper statue with a necklace in its fangs .

"That necklace it's Myrcella's"

I looked at Cersei before saying

"I don't think she's safe there"

"I will send Jaime to go and get her"

"And what if they kill him"

"I don't care better him than you or Myrcella"

I remained silent not knowing what to say but I couldn't deny that the viper statue with Myrcella's necklace in its fangs seemed like certain people from Dorne was plotting to do something to Myrcella as she was a Lannister .

********************

Tommen and Margaery had gotten married however unlike Joffrey's marriage no big deal was made out of it probably in fear that someone would try to murder Tommen as they did Joffrey .

However right now I was currently layed on the bed in Cersei's room waiting for her to return from talking to Tommen about whatever it was he wanted to talk to her about .

I jumped slightly as I heard the door slam opened

"Cersei what's wrong with you?"

"Take a good guess"

I sighed already knowing who this would be about also the tone in Cersei's voice which was extremely angry gave it all away .

"Let me guess Margaery?"

"She's manipulating Tommen"

"Like she did with Joffrey?"

Cersei gave me a look as if to say I should already know the answer before saying

"Amara you know Tommen is more likely to be a fool to her words than Joffrey"

"I can imagine but what has she been saying ?"

"She's been trying to get him to persuade me to go back to Casterly Rock for my apparent well being"

I almost laughed at the word well being but didn't because of the fact that if Margaery was in control then she would do anything in her power to get me to stay in Kings Landing with her .

"Well being ? How is going to Casterly Rock going to benefit your well being"

"It's not she's just trying to get rid of me . Isn't that obvious?"

"Yes but I don't know if you have realised but the whole of Kings Landing basically loves her"

"Do you not think I know that?"

"I know you know that I just think you need reminding sometimes"

Cersei sighed before grabbing hold of my hand and interlacing it with hers .