Joffrey's Death

Amara's POV

Cersei and I headed back to the ceremony and Much to my disgust 5 imps were acting out a play of the battle of the five Kings one of them been Robb .

It included displaying Robb's death by a chopped of Dire-wolfs head .

I felt saddened as I thought of how much I missed my brother but would never get to see him again but my anger rose as I saw how Joffrey and Tommen was laughing as if it was a practical joke however what angered me the most was how Cersei laughed alongside it .

I glared at her and made sure to walk away from her and knowing my anger would just rise even more if I stayed stood by someone who was meant to be my lover yet sniggering at my brothers downfall .

The champion dwarf obviously happened to be dressed as Joffrey .

Joffrey then mockingly suggested that Tyrion fought the winning dwarf whom was dressed as Joffrey aswell .

Tyrion however had no intentions of doing that . This was made pretty clear when he said to Joffrey

"I think you should fight him . This was but a poor imitation of your own bravery on the battle field . I speak as a firsthand witness . Climb down from the high table with your new valerian sword and show everyone how a true king wins his throne . Be careful though this one is clearly mad with lust we wouldn't our king to lose his virtue on his wedding night"

I laughed at Tyrion's words and at the angry and disgraced look on Joffrey's face . Somehow I was the only one laughing at this this .

I quietened down as I saw how half of the people were staring at me including Cersei who seemed to be telling me to be quiet judging by the look on her face then the other half were staring at Tyrion .

"Do you think this is funny ?"
Joffrey asked me his voice clearly angry .

"It's funnier than that little show you had playing at this event that's for sure"

Joffrey said no more but picked up his cup full of wine and slowly poured half of it on top of Tyrion's head then the other half getting thrown at me hitting my face and shirt .

I felt anger rise within me once more but knew it was best not to react and stayed silent but made sure to send a glare Joffrey's way .

"A fine vintage . A shame that it spilled"

I heard Tyrion say with gritted teeth .

"It did not spill"

"My love come back to me"
Insisted Margarey to Joffrey

"How do we expect a toast without wine . Uncle you can be my cup bearer"

I began to feel bad for Tyrion knowing Joffrey was only going to cause further humiliation his way .

Hesitantly Tyrion walks towards Joffrey and was about to take the cup from Joffrey until Joffrey purposely dropped the cup on the floor for Tyrion to pick up .

As soon as Tyrion bent down to pick it up Joffrey kicked the cup away .

"Bring me my goblet"

I saw Sansa who held a similar facial expression to me pick up the goblet and hand it to Tyrion .

Joffrey forced Tyrion to fill the cup and then began demanding him to kneel to which Tyrion didn't do .

Luckily the whole scene was interrupted by Margaery saying

"Look the pie"

A large majority of people including myself were rather happy for the pie either to avoid the tension or because they thought Tyrion was getting treat unfairly .

Joffrey cut the pie with his sword and a load of white birds flew out .

"Wonderful , Wonderful . My hero"

I heard Margaery applaud . I still couldn't understand how stupid Joffrey was to not see how she was manipulating him but in all honesty I didn't care as long as she wasn't manipulating me or Cersei however I knew Cersei wouldn't be that stupid . I knew she was manipulating Sansa but I also knew she meant Sansa no harm .

Joffrey once again made Tyrion bring him his wine and wouldn't let Tyrion leave when he tried to excuse himself and Sansa .

However Joffrey kept interrupting his own speech as he kept repeatedly coughing then fell on the floor whilst choking . I saw Jaime and Cersei run towards him and kept repeatedly saying his name .

I was distracted from watching Joffrey's death when I heard a male voice talking to Sansa saying

"If you want to live you have to leave now"

I took one look towards Sansa who was staring at me as if asking me what she should do .

"Go Sansa quickly , I believe we will meet again one day , now go be safe"

Sansa nodded my way as of thanking me , I saw her turn back and give me one last longing look saying she didn't want to leave me here .

I would've hugged her and said a more meaningful goodbye but she needed to go as soon as possible in order to be safe .

I averted my attention back to Joffrey whos face seemed to have gone purple and eyes were bloodshot and his mouth was foaming . He then seemed to use all of his strength to point towards Tyrion as if to say it was him who poisoned him .

I highly doubted it was Tyrion in all honesty but I saw the rage and pain in Cersei's face as Joffrey stopped moving forever and I knew she wouldn't hesitate to blame Tyrion for this .

"He poisoned my son . Your king"

I heard Cersei say her voice full of hatred .

"Take him . TAKE HIM . TAKE HIM"

I felt my heart sting not for Joffrey as I hated him with a passion but I felt it sting for Cersei as I knew how much she cared about her children and what extents she would go for them . In all honesty it just hurt to see her in pain .