c h a p t e r 1 ~ s u r p r i s e 🌈

Zeina

I woke up once again feeling like shit and not in the mood to hear my moms voice.

I had my morning shower before brushing my teeth and doing my makeup. Doing my makeup I look at the bruise my mom had left on my arm.

I was tired, tired of her fucking bullshit, tired of my dad acting like this was normal, tired of having to cover that shit up everyday. Nothing I did was enough.

I decided to wear a black denim skirt with a black shirt and my vans.

I already knew today was going to be a bad day and felt like skipping school

Billie

"Billie, BILIE", Finneas yelled trying to wale me up.

"I'm awake, I'm awak-...", I said still half asleep.

Next thing I knew I was dragged by my legs onto the cold wooden floor. I jerked up before chasing him into the bathroom where he locked himself.

"ASSHOLE", I yelled before walking back into my room.

I wiped my eyes and looked at the time realising that today I had the surprise event today.

I had a quick shower before brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror, I hated looking in the mirror all I could see are the things I hated most about myself...all the things I couldn't change.

"BILLIE, ARE YOU STILL ANGRY AT ME", Finneas yelled.

"YES", I yelled back.

I looked at my closet, even though I hated myself one thing I loved was my unique fashion style and wouldn't change it for anything.

I picked out a black demon shirt with all my favourite chains and black joggers.

I was really excited to see the reactions of the fam and couldn't wait to get on the stage

Xeina

I reached for the car door to leave my moms car before hearing the locks.

"I mean what I said yesterday, I expect nothing but A's and you already know what happens when I don't get what I expect", she explained.