c h a p t e r 2 ~ u n r e a l 🌈

Billie

"What's wrong with you?", Finneas asked.

"Hmm?", I replied

Since last week all I could think about was that girl. She was just so.....unreal and I was stupid enough to not even ask for her name.

I thought about other ways I could meet her. I knew what school she went to but it would probably seem kinda creepy if I just showed up.

"I SAID WHATS WRONG WITH YOU", Finneas yelled.

"No need to yell, and theres nothing wrong with me"

"Then why do you keep zoning out"

"I always do that"

"Hmmmmmm, I smell a lie, just tell me whats wrong"

I wanted to tell him but no one knew I was gay except for myself and I liked it that way because that was the way I liked it. Having your life shown to the public 24/7 it felt good to have one thing to yourself.

"I'm just...um tired", I lied.

I said before walking into my room. I decided to post a picture on instagram before scrolling down.

❤️  💬  📤  Liked by gayforbillie and 1,153,406 otherswherearetheavocados i need some neck :(view all 10,478 comments

❤️ 💬 📤
Liked by gayforbillie and 1,153,406 others
wherearetheavocados i need some neck :(
view all 10,478 comments

I scrolled down before seeing that I had been tagged numerous times on a post of me performing at the school.

An idea popped into my head but I realised it made me look kinda creepy. I decided to do it anyways.

I dm'ed the owner of the video and asked if she knew the girl I was talking about.

whereareheavodcados hey it's billie I was at your school a week ago and I met a girl there but forgot to catch her name :)

sandra.xo OMG BILLIE EILISH IM SO SHOOK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND ILL HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING!!!!!

wherearetheavocados thank you it means so much to me my supporters are like family.

sandra.xo THANK YOU and for the girl your looking for do you know what she looks like and what grade she's in!!!

wherearetheavocados I think she's in grade 12 and has short black hair and dark eyes.

sandra.xo OMG i think you're talking about Xeina I'll show you a picture of her!!

sandra.xo