Epilogue

Riley had convinced her father to stay in school, much to his dislike. She wanted to finish her senior year at Midtown with Peter and her friends and he decided to say yes.

When Peter got accepted to Empire State University on a full ride, Riley couldn't have been more proud of him. She got a full ride to Harvard University for the Pre-Med program. Alice and Liz ended up going to great schools as well. And while they may not have been the top of the class, they certainly had what it took to get scholarships. Anastasia ended up majoring in architectural engineering. Ned became an accountant. Michelle ended up not going to college and pursuing a career in the arts. She ended up being a pretty talented street artist.

At graduation, Riley ended up being the valedictorian. Tony was so proud of her. Somehow, Peter ended up being late to his own graduation due to some sort of crime in the city. He made it just in time for his name to be called. When he came up on stage, he received his diploma with the biggest smile on his face. He walked over to Riley and kissed her in front of everyone, causing some people to cheer. Riley was in shock but when he pulled back, she couldn't keep the smile from forming on her face.

Going to different colleges was a struggle that Peter and Riley had. They would stay up late on FaceTime and Riley would come back to New York whenever she got the chance. One time, she went to study abroad in Australia. It was one of the best trips of her life. But, it was missing one thing. Peter.

He planned a trip with a lot of his saved up money and visited her. It shocked Riley so much that she cried. "I can't believe you're actually here!" she said, crying into his shoulder. She peppered him with a million kisses. They had a very eventful trip.

During her senior year at college, Pepper and Tony finally decided to get married. When they did, the wedding was exceptional. They invited over 1000 people to the wedding, mostly from Tony's side. The wedding was televised and everything. They had everything you could possibly imagine. Riley ended up being a bridesmaid and took Peter as her formal date, even though he had already been invited.

Riley and Peter also began to get invited to many other people's weddings. For example, Anastasia decided to get married to Christian Anthony and then immediately got pregnant afterward, which shocked everyone.

Alice got married to Dan, unsurprisingly, and their wedding was so extravagant that it took place in the Bahamas. Riley also couldn't help but wonder what Dean was doing. He ended up being the starting quarterback for Notre Dame. He led them to win the championship each year.

When Peter went to med-school, he went to Harvard with Riley. They got an apartment together right outside of the university. One summer, she went to the city, to see Peter. Instead of finding Peter, she found May, who was holding a letter. It read:

Come to our spot. There are two you are probably thinking of but come to the one that first pops into your mind. If you know, you know.

Love, Peter

Riley's instincts told her to go to Karen's Cafe. She wondered what all of this was about. She walked down to the street and in 10 minutes, she arrived at Karen's. It was 8 o'clock and growing dark. When she walked in, Karen's was dark, minus the candles. There were so many candles. The floor was lined with them, all of the chairs and table pushed off to the side. Riley covered her mouth and almost wanted to cry. The door closed and from the side appeared Anastasia, who handed her a rose. Then, Ned, Michelle, Happy, Pepper, and Tony. All of the people she loved. By the end, her hands were full of roses. When she reached the end of the line, Peter was standing there, holding a bouquet of roses.

He handed her them and said, "Riley Stark." She couldn't stop smiling. "When I first met you, there was no one else. I couldn't see anyone but you. Ever since that day 7 years ago, when you fell off the roof, I knew I couldn't live without you. You are the one. You are the love of my life. When my heart beats, when I'm losing sleep, when my mind races, the reason I'm still breathing right now. It's you. Everything is you. I can't fall in love without you."

Riley was crying now. She wanted to wipe my tears but she couldn't. Then, he got down on one knee. "Riley, will you marry me?"

"Yes," she said, laughing and crying at the same time. Riley put the roses on the floor and Peter stood up and kissed her. All of them were cheering for the happy couple. She kissed him harder as she was still shock over what was happening. 

The next year, both of them graduated from Harvard Med-School as co-valedictorians. That October, they got married. They were 25 and living their best life. They bought their first house in Long Island, being relatively close to Tony's. But, the next year, Tony and Pepper actually moved to the city.

Six months after the wedding, Riley got pregnant. When she told the news to Peter, she was nervous because they hadn't been trying to get pregnant. However, Peter was absolutely thrilled. When she was 13 weeks along, they found out they were having twins, one boy, and one girl. They were ecstatic about it. Everything she did, Peter tried to do for her. He wanted her to be as comfortable as possible during pregnancy. That May, she gave birth to the twins. They decided to name the boy, Ben after Peter's uncle. And they named the girl Carolyn, after Riley's mom.

Tony and May were thrilled about being grandparents. Never in their life did they think this would happen.

Riley and Peter began to become extremely wealthy after their residency years were over. They lived great, happy and healthy lives never letting their past go. Every so often, they reminisced about high school, when Peter was just the boy with a secret, going after the pretty girl. Riley was the daughter of a multimillionaire, smarter beyond number, and spying on Spider-man.