Chapter 5

Dawn's POV:

I was thinking of all the auras I had read yesterday at the ice cream shop, some where nice others..not so much.

There were two auras in my mind that I could not just ignore. Scott and Courtney's auras were very different how could they even stand each other? I mean Courtney was all about power and money. Scott, well his changes a lot. So he's unpredictable. But I already knew this thanks to watching total drama all stars once. I was in my sanctuary (the tree scott and I could not stop fighting over.) when I felt a vibrate in my pocket. It's my phone. I checked the number, I was going to not answer it, but it scared all my animal friends away.

"Hello? You've reached Dawn Medrek."I said confused since no one ever calls me. I don't even remember giving out my number to anyone..

"Hi! This is Courtney! As in, Courtney Barlow, Scott's girlfriend!" I heard a voice-- Courtney--say.

"Uhh..ok, Courtney what would you love to talk about?" I asked nervously, since she sounded very angry.

"I'm warning you, STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN! Or it'll be the last thing you do, creepy girl. I WILL make school miserable for you in three days if you don't obey, I'll have a lawsuit in seconds!" She nearly screamed at me.

"Are you kidding me? That'll be easy, me and scott hate each other!" I said and hung up.

Courtney's POV:

Ugh. How could she just hang up on me like that? I was with scott and a few of our friends celebrating the last few days of summer.

"You okay babe?" I heard Scotty say to me.

"Uh yeah, I was talking to my..lawyers! About..my umm..contract with the show! I don't want to be on the new season as a guest or whatever." I said happily.

"Oh yeah! I need to talk to mine later. Thanks for reminding me!" He said and ran off to find his guy friends.

I then called Gwen and told her my problem.

Scott's POV:

Courtney is acting weird! And she thinks I'm the weird one! She's hiding something...

Dawn's POV:

"You mean she threatened you?" Ella asked in complete shock.

"Yeah, she thinks I have a crush on that guy.." I rolled my eyes.

I felt unsatisfied after I said that. But why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. There! :) chapter five!! ;) what's that weird feeling dawn has? Is Courtney right about dawn and scott? Just wait..it'll be explained soon. *laughs*

~Jenny

P.S. Medrek is the voice actor's last name.